NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What are you doing now?

casper

Janet, I bet you are so excited. I have wood floor down stairs, it makes life much easier. I will be waiting to hear on Saturday how your baby takes to his new home. It is cold hear but it has been a nice bright day.I am starting to think about cleaning everywhere up for the christmas,only thinking about it though.I am not feeling very energetic. I will wait till I get a spurt of energy and there will be no stopping me then.

friday-party-garfield-dc.gif

Yippee everyone, its Friday!!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day yesterday.

Its pretty cold here today, the car was frozen over this morning when I took the kids to school and its meant to get colder over the weekend!

I have been doing lots of Christmas shopping online this week and had most of it delivered this morning, just got to hide it before the kids get home from school!

Got to go and do the dreaded weekly food shop next. Fridays and shopping! Not such a good idea! But, it has to be done.

Catch up with everyone later, hope you all have a great friday.

Caroline.

Yipee Its Friday No More Work Till Monday !!

Just got home so gonna chill for half hour then clean cage and george and get sorted cause got ppl coming round tonite ! Got bottle of white chillin in fridge and nibbles all ready .

Hope you all have good weekend

Marie :)

I have had a very lazy weekend. Just pottered about and enjoyed the birds.It is very cold hear and this morning I could not get into the car, even the lock was frozen.My mum is not too good at the moment , she is in a lot of pain. I am round there every day to do what ever needs doing and take her for some shopping but she cant manage to get out right now.She is on morphine but I think she needs the dose upping a bit.She has a hosital appointment in January and I am trying to get her to see a consultant privately so she is not waiting but she wont hear of it at the moment.Both my mum and Dad are in their 80s and very stubbon.Back to work tomorrow,on lates all week so at least if the car is frozen I am not out at5.30 am defrosting it.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

We had a busy one for a change and I actually ventured out into the big City which I dont normally do!:P

It was my husband Daves birthday yesterday so we all went out for a meal on Saturday night. The meal was fantastic, you could choose from Thai, Chinese, Italian or Indian food and eat as much as you wanted! Boy, were we stuffed! Even better when we saw the chocolate fountain for afters, my kids couldnt get enough!

Yesterday we had friends come round which was really nice as we hadnt seen them in a while, we put the tree up which looks lovely and it feels like Christmas already! The greys were fine and it didnt bother them one bit!

Got up this morning and it started to snow! So christmas tree, snow and Christmas music playing, sat here with my wonderfyl boys! What a great day!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Caroline.<br><br>Post edited by: casper, at: 2008/12/01 13:06

Hello! Caroline, sounds like you are in the holiday mood, and everything is set and ready for it too. I'm not so organized myself...

The long weekend went by too fast and although I enjoyed it I wish I had that time back to do over again.

Today, back to work, and trying to get back in the swing of things after having time off. Hope everyone is doing well and getting through their Mondays!

Not doing anything but trying to get over this darn cold. Had it since last Thursday and it's knocked me down pretty good. That's why I haven't been on the site the last few days:( Hopefully, it will be gone soon. I don't get sick very often and when I do I don't handle it very well:(

Not long in from work,it was so cold. I am thawing out now and having a glass of wine.The house is nice and warm,I am looking forward to the holidays. I have a full two weeks off. cant wait.JUst seen a weather report It is going to be freezing tomorrow.

Such cold! How DO you cope? I had a wonderful weekend and am now trying to decide if I should buy some card stock to print more greeting cards or should I use some paper I bought earlier. I'd buy the card stock in a minute if the shop had more snow flake stickers like the ones I used on the first 20 cards. Wish I could send each of you one.:ohmy:

Hi Kitty. I ordered my cards and They are a photo of my tiel Cracker made into greatings cards. I had Charlie on last years so Cracker has his turn now. It is a bit warmer today hear, no snow where I am just a bit damp.Just done the cages and give both birds a bath so they are busy putting feathers in order.

Hello everyone,

We had the worst freeze ever last night then it tried to snow a little about 6am on top of the ice. Its the worst so far this cold spell. The roads were like an ice rink this morning and the kids thought I was doing wheel spins on purpose and thought it was great!

It just shows you Sheila, the bit of distance between us can make all that difference. I hope its not as bad in the morning!

So just trying to keep warm today and gonna do a bit more christmas shopping this afternoon.

I hope everyone has a great day!:)

Caroline.

I am trying to pick up the house, do some laundry, and then off to my 2 jobs today. :( I really would rather stay home and get caught up on paperwork and housework, but that will have to wait until maybe late tonight.

Have a good day everyone! :)

B)

001-2.jpg

Hello everyone,

We are having some awfully cold weather at the moment, above is a picture of my son Brads on our way to school, what you can see is solid ice on the path and road. Driving conditions were terrible today and there were quite a few accidents. We are forecast snow over the next couple of days so I will try and get some nice scenic pictures for you.

Hope everyone is having a good day, Ive just got some bits to pick up for Brads christmas play this afternoon, he is doing a 1940's themed play so not sure what outfit I will find for him!

Have a great day everyone.

Caroline.:)

First of all I paid bills, went grocery shopping for my new grey and then baked birdie corn muffins, and am soaking beans for making more food for my baby. The first muffin tasted good to me and my grey shred hers to pieces and nibbled a little, a very little. Hopefully she will appreciate my efforts later. She has been misted, cuddled and been roaming the top of her cage for the last 2 hours. As for the weather the outside temperature is 64 and the sun is shining and the skies are blue. Such a lovely day.

It's cold here too and some snow passed us by to the north but so far we've escaped without it. Tonight is supposed to be 19 degrees so it's the coldest night so far this year. My heating bill will be outrageous. :blink:

Just a few more minutes in my work day left then I can go home, let my dogs out, let Lyric out, get babies fed, the real work day begins! I swear I hardly get a minute to sit and relax by myself. Trying to decide what to cook for dinner- it's between chili and lasagne- some nice comfort food for a cold night. Stay warm everyone!