NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What are you doing now?

casper

Sorry you have a migraine, know how they feel, sounds like you have a busy life but never boring Penny.

I am getting ready to leave work then going grocery shopping then home with dinner, picking it up on the way home, then spending more time here chatting with my friends, going to be a cold evening.:blink:

Penny, I hope the migraine is better today! I know just how you feel as I suffer with them all the time!

Well its pretty cold here today and they have forecast a big drop in temperature and snow for the weekend! Brrrrrrr!!!!

Thats me going shopping later and not moving out the house for the weekend! Thermals to the ready!

Took my daughter shopping last night, why do teenage daughters cost so much? And why do they always twist you round their little finger and get their own way!;)

Nothing exciting this afternoon, get the kids from school and go food shopping then its either go to a friends for a few drinks or stay in with a nice glass of wine:)

Have a good Friday everyone.

Caroline.

Yes, teenage daughters have a way of doing that to us Moms! :P

I still have that migraine hovering over me, but you guys seem to know what that's like. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone...:(

Today, I need to so some more vacuuming, thanks to my thoughtful birds, ( I guess their afraid I have nothing to do) :blink:

Then shower, off to work, then pick up my son from his Dad's, and then to the airport tonight to pick up my weekend company.

I hope all here have a GREAT weekend!! :woohoo:

Nothing exciting happening , work bed clean eat, more cleaning work again. I will be visit my sisters at the weekend we usually have a laugh and all the nieces and nephews are there so its a bit mannic. I am going to see Echo and the Bunnymen next Thursday,I am really looking forward to it. We have a new Arena in Liverpool and it is a great venue and is attracting a lot of fantastic acts and shows. I went there to see Duran Duran a few months ago and they were fantastic.I saw them 20 odd years ago and I must admit I was half expecting to be disapointed but if anything they were better than ever.Simon Le Bon looked amazing.I was acting like a teenager again.Hope Echo match up to my teenage expectations It must be 25 years since I saw the perform.I have a great story linking echo and the Bunnymen to my place of work but I am not sure yet if I am being set up by a work colleague so will wait till after the show to see if it happens before I share it with you all. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Here it has been very cold all day and they are saying tomorrow should be warmer and I'm hoping they are right! I am going to a Thanksgiving dinner-type affair at my Uncle's appt tomorrow and eating a little turkey and cranberries a bit early. I won't mind one bit, I like all the traditional thanksgiving foods. Then on Sunday I am going to a cousin's housewarming party in the afternoon. Will try to work in some much needed housecleaning, bird feeding and bird and dog entertaining. It should prove to be a busy weekend for me. Hope someone out there can have a relaxing weekend and enjoy it for me too...;)

Ive just woke up with a raging headache ! Thinks it to do with me going out last night to a big sports award ceremony and drinks being free !Hoping not to do a lot today its just so cold !At some time today am going to give George cage a really good clean but thats after i feel better !Hope you all have a good weekend :)

Just finished a bowl of oatmeal and fed some to the fids. Got some laundry going:( I need to vacuum, do dishes, straighten the house, etc:pinch: It's going to be a cleaning day for me:( That's ok though cuz it's freezing cold today, too. :S

Oh yea, and I have 4 bird cages to clean:ohmy: :sick:<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2008/11/22 16:29

Know that the entire house is up, dogs fed, birdies fed, people fed and 4 cups of Joe down. I'm working my way through all the GreYt posts on this site from all our beloved members. :-) Good stuff, can't ever get enough.

I do know wifey is looking at me with that "When are you going to do something today?" look.... :whistle: :lol:

I feel like I am getting old! We were invited to a house party tonight and I thought I would make the effort for once and leave the fids and let my hair down, no you guessed it, Sat night sat on my favourite forum, lap top on my knee bag of chocolate and a glass of wine! Heaven! Its so cold tonight supposed to get to around -4 which probably wont be cold to many members but I hate cold weather Im a big softie!

Sheila, you dont know how jelous my husband Dave is that you are off to see Echo and the Bunnymen. I had one of my cd's on earlier and was listening to Spare us the Cutter, and I thought of you next week. I hope you have a great time!

Caroline

Thanks Caroline. I just hope the promise I have been made by a work coleague is kept, if so Your Dave will be green with envy.Cant tell you yet, because I think I am being wound up.Lets just say I am looking forward to the gig.

Hey, Caroline!

Sorry I'm taking so long to get back. Life just keeps getting busier and I don't have time to visit here as often as I'd like!

Anyway, no the snow hasn't stuck but it has been unseasonably cold here in Michigan even for November. I've lived here all my life and I don't think I'll ever get used to the cold.

How about you, Goralka08? I see you're from Michigan, too...

Hi everyone,

Its a cold Sunday today! Got up this morning and we had a sprinkling of snow! Not much, just enough to cover everywhere but the sun is shining now so hopefully there wont be anymore.

Im going to start scrubbing all the cages out next and finally got my cargo net delivered yesterday, so I need to find a new place for this and see what the boys think. I hope they like it;)

Have a great day everyone, I look forward to hearing what everyone has been up to over the weekend.

Caroline:)

I am knee deep into the shenanigans of two little girls, age 7 and 2 who are my grand girls who came to stay for the weekend, boy I am telling you I am getting too old for this:laugh:

It is a cold day today but the sun is out so just to look out the window it looks nice:pinch:

We are baking some cookies later so the fun continues:lol: :);)

It's Monday and back to work for me. Fortunately it will be a short work week as we have Thanksgiving holiday Thursday and I'm also off work Friday- hurray! I'm looking forward to spending a little quality time at home hanging out with my little ones and also hopefully getting some much needed cleaning done.

Until then, just trying to get through the work days by hanging out here on the grey forum and appearing to be WORKING really hard!

Nothing unusual happening hear.Been to work,same old day there. I found out I was being set up about the echo and the bunnymen concert.I cant wait to go on Thursday but a friend of a friend was getting some good photos of us with the band but Thats not going to happen now. Still It should be a good night. I have swaped shifts in work For friday so I can be on lates and not be up at 5am.So a few drinks are on order for me.Charlie is on his play top chewing a book up and Cracker is eating a millet sprey,more cleaning up for me then.I am sure they create a mess for the fun of seing me tidy up after them.They have me very well trained.

Well my baby Grey comes home on Saturday and I have been remodeling the entire house for my new baby. True, true, re-painted new bird/den room, hall, kitchen and living room. The flooring guys are here right now placing all my carpeting and linoleum with laminate and ceramic throughout for easy cleaning. Nuts yes, but what is a girl to do unless she wants to follow the little darling around with a spray bottle; and one thing I know about myself is that I'm lazy!! Old age has some perks-- I can't wait to bring my baby home!!

Just finished chowing down on some homemade chili, boy it was good, now its cruising thru the forum to see what I have missed today so I can catch up on my posting.

I too am looking forward to the short work week as I am off Thursday and Friday and I will be spending some time with the fids.

Janet, I too will be glad you will be bringing your baby home this Saturday, I am getting tired of hearing about it:blink: :laugh: just kidding Janet, it will be here before you know it.;) B)

hey-its-tuesday-catdog-dc1.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Its 2pm here and its a really cold day again! It tried to snow a little this morning but the sun is out brightening up the cold afternoon now!

Did you save me any Chilli Judy? I could do with some of that today to warm me up;)

Only a couple of days Sheila until you go and see your concert, I bet you are so excited! I cant wait to hear about it!

Not doing much today, will grab the kids from school soon then have a boring hospital appointment!

Janet, I cant wait until your new baby comes home this weekend, make sure the camera is ready we all cant wait to see lots of pictures! The countdown has started!

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone:)

Caroline.

Supposed to be at work right now....I'm stalling. It's 40 here, 50 mile an hour winds and it's pouring buckets of rain!! :angry:

I have to work at both jobs today, but will be able to come home in between to play here! :woohoo:

Have a good day everyone! B)

Come on over Caroline, I got some chili left, gonna have taco salads with the rest;)

I am playing at work, you know me, if the boss is away then I will play.

Is chilly here today, was blowing a little snow earlier but otherwise the sun is out, looking forward to turkey day and several days off, yippee.:laugh:

I just left work for the day so sat down with hot drink.need to clean George's cage.

Gonna take son football practice later then have evening meal and relax before another day starts ! Its bitterly cold here as well but at least its dry and calm !:P