NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

No Parents Allowed!

kins2321@yahoo.com

HeeHee, you should see what i made yesterday! It took me over a half a roll of adding paper and about half a day but my master piece is complete. I made little tiny strips of paper that filled the bottom of my stand and my food bowl. Its perfect, mom calls this one my spitball piccasso. I was shocked however when dad came to look at it and started taking it apart. He liked it soooo much, he was trying to steal it. I showed him, i ran over to him and stood my ground showing him my dislike. He took what i made from my food bowl but left the rest. Woosh, that was a close call! First thing this morning when i go to my stand, i will flap my wings and make them fly all over the place, thats the funnest part of abstract art!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I flew, for real! Daddy had me on his arm and mommy was on the floor about 4' away and she said fly to mama's arm so i took off! I missed the first 3 times i tried but daddy said mom was bad at this cuz she just sat there and didn't even try to put her arm out to where i was going! After he told her that though, i flew closer to her and her arm reached and i landed on it! We did this several times until i was actually good at my landings!! She told me we would do this every day and that when all my feathers grew back, i would be so good at it! If i can do this now with only 3 long feathers between both my wings, watch out! I had so much fun that i pooped on moms kitchen chair! Then she said something about a goal? Whats that? Something about a harness within the year? I don't get it? Everyday we have a cuddle session and i let her touch my head and back now, even let her kiss the top of my head, but she keeps trying to sneak a tickle under my wing. I get the feeling this has something to do with that harness thingie, so i am just going to keep those wings close and tight to my body for now!

Good job with flying! DEFINITELY your mom's fault! My Rom, made me practice as well until I got really good. Of course if I missed... it was Rom's fault. Whenever I needed to learn better, Kiki my Amazon sister, would show me. She's pretty cool. She can fly like no other! She doesn't get all stuckup... she really wanted me to learn so we can fly together and get in trouble like sisters do.

Don't worry about the harness thing. You get to go outside! Give it a try, but we are all here to listen, if you don't like it. My Rom also talks about the word " goal". I've figured it out! My " goal", is to do everything I like to do! I think that will make her happy.

Remember the shower thing? One thing I LOVE about Rom, is when she makes a promise. If she promises to cuddle me, the moment she walks in the door, she does it. I wasn't happy about her promise to shower me last weekend. Kiki went first, she loved it. Sunny next, he was happy! I went last. Rom made Ryan shower with us all. When it came to my turn... I got my chest and a few flight feathers wet. Rom was waiting outside the door. When Ryan handed me to Rom... she said" thats it?" Hey! I felt wet! Ryan said something about getting sprayed with a bottle! What's he talking about? Sophie

I did it again! I landed perfect everytime. I even flew upwards, kinda had too cuz Oliver was on the floor walking back and forth between mom and dad. Mom said she was so proud of me and kept kissing and hugging me, and it wasn't even cuddle time!

Sophie, mom said i had to shower today. I don't like it at all. It scares me really bad, i may just fly away if she tries it. Yeah, i will just fly to the shower rod if she dares to get me wet! I can do it now, ya know!! Oh poo, here comes Oliver..

Hiya all. Cool room. How come i didn't know about this? Has my brother been talking bad about me? Did he tell you about the chair i broke yesterday? Hmm, mom found out i like country music, she doesn't like it at all, but played it for me anyway. I danced and danced! I was so excited i kept nipping at her dining chair so she brought me a bar stool. One bite and i broke the spindle. She didn't get mad either, just said it was my chair now! She even left it in the kitchen for me! Daddy just smiled when he saw it and asked me why. Why? It was wood, duh! I go outside everyday and yesterday i didn't wanna come in. Mom said it was too hot, even for me and said i had to step up, so i said hello and beaked her. Whats a poop head? Thats what she said i was. I think it means good boy! I heard dad tell mom that he felt bad for me because i can't fly and go where i want to when i want to. He opened 4 drawers in the kitchen, like steps, for me to climb up on and get to the counter. Thats cool and it is all wood! Mom hooveres when i start up, wonder why?

Jake here. I heard the man with the food tell someone he called my mommy that I wasn't eating well enough yet so I can't go home. What does he mean I can't go home? I am home. All my friends are here, and the perch I like to sleep on and my toys and my food bowl. I think I know who that mommy lady is and she is ok I guess. She did buy me new toys and laughed when I flew and landed on her head. She even caught me when I slid in her hair and didn't let me fall. She called me a dare devil. Whats that?

Hi Jake! Your going to a place where you will be making new forever friends! If i were you, i would be so excited i would eat all the time! ( i'm a nervous eater) Your lucky your mom caught you, at first my mom just watched me fly by and crash, daddy corrected her though and now she puts her arm out for me.

wassup wassup ..... i just wanted you to know I destroyed and conquered a banana :D mom wasnt looking and she had me on the counter and this yeller thing was sticking all out and once i sunk my lil beak into it ... ;) that was all she wrote :D weeeeeeeee naner went flying! she called me her special language and some things i couldnt understand under her breath :)

You will NOT guess where mom took me!! She said we were going to go see other birds, and boy did we. But then it happened, someone put a towel around me and started playing with my toes. I didn'like it one bit and told them so real loud. Then he started looking at me, under my wings, doesn't he know NO ONE touches my wings? Then to top it off, he touched my beak with something. How rude! Don't tell anyone but i feel so much better. He fixed my beak! I ate a peanut last night, not just mashed it up but could be more accurate! I slide around my stand now too without any probs! I do however have an issue now grabbing moms arm when we practice my flying. I tried to suprise her when she was eating pizza last night by flying from my stand to her but missed my landing and slid from the chair into the door of my carrier. She felt bad and i gotta bite of her pizza, this could work for me! Mom said the dr said i was the perfect weight and i shouldn't eat too much pizza, it would mess up my figure, so i just gave it to the dogs. I loved using my new beak, couldn't stop!!

Oh no, mom and dad brought another cage into the house, whats going on???

What the heck? Tell that person to get away from your beak and feathers! The NERVE! You sound like you have a " great figure", I do too! Not sure whats going on with the new cage. Lets keep a close eye on things! Jayd... I KNOW your a parrent! GOOD try to sneak on our site. Maggie is welcome. ( Joe too!) NO PARENT ALLOWED! This site is for Maggie and Joe! Sophie

man, i wish my mom would call what i do with the phone book a "spitball piccasso"!! she says i'm her little confetti factory! i'm not a factory, i'm athena!! i swear mom is truly delusional, or, she's a complete idiot!!! a factory, honestly, do i look like a factory? no, i have greens, a bit of blue and a gorgeous bright peach area on my forehead and i'm the center of the universe. factories are not the centers of the universe!!! even kallie can't make confetti as good as i do, her pieces are way too big!

athena, i told you, my beak is just entirely too big to make confetti like you do! mom doesn't call what i do confetti any way. she's says i'm a shredder factory and a shredding machine!! and just because i'm not greens, blues, peach like you, doesn't make me a factory either!! i'm also not a machine. i'm a scientist! i study gravity using paper, toys and food! i'm all greys and have a stunning red tail, ha ha ha! i'm very sophisticated with my colors, you're just chaotic with your colors, ha! oh, by the way i'm the center of the universe!

no, i'm the center of the universe!!!

no, you're not, i'm the center of the universe!!!!

you are not

am so

are not

am so

not

so

.............!!!!!

Utt-oooh, the cage is for a new brother. I have heard mom and dad talking, they call him Bubba. Said he looks like Oliver but with more feathers, but they say he is starting to pluck with the stress from his home now. Great, i am going to be living with a bunch of nudist!

Jayd... I KNOW your a parrent! GOOD try to sneak on our site. Maggie is welcome. ( Joe too!) NO PARENT ALLOWED! This site is for Maggie and Joe! Sophie

Joe here. Let me introduce my flock: Maggie and Jayd=Parront's, Salsa, Tango, Buddy, Pistachio and Fred. And the small fids: Loki, Hammy, Pretty Mama, Princes, and Bart. [and Spock] Thank you.....

007-17.jpg

002-11.jpg

010-8.jpg

th004-1.jpg

Edited by Jayd

Darn the luck. After some idiot whacked my wings, they started coming back in. I had 3 long ones on one side and 2 on the other, i could somewhat fly and we practice every night. Well 2 days ago, i tried on my own to fly to mom when she wasnt looooking. I missed her and hit the wall. Broke one of my 2 long ones. I guess if all i wanted to do was fly in a circle, it would be ok but darn it, i wanna fly forward! This blows! I was just starting to grasp moms meaning of "Bongo, come" ( oh yeah, they are calling me Bongo again bc i listen more when they do that, otherwise i just look around now trying to figure out why they call everything behind me Stewart. They are so gullable )

Wingy... EAT! I know Paul! He won't let you go, until you weigh a certain amount. He's tough!

Aerial2000 good job on that banana! Make sure you " seek and destroy!"

Bongo... come on over... Kiki will have you flying in an hour! She's an Amazon, but she can " hover"! She taught us all how to fly!

Corky... My Rom LOVES Ray and Bonnie! Can you come over for a party, or will they FREAK out?

Joe... sorry I got confused! All of you guys can come over to my house!

Its important to make sure, noone knows we are talking. Our parents will freak!I can't sneak on anymore, unless Kiki comes. She's gonna tattle! Sophie

Hey Sophie, Jake here, I wish Paul and the girls would see that I like the smaller pellets. My mommy noticed that I dive right in to a fresh bowl of pellets searching for the smaller pieces and I gobble those up right away. I don't like having to hold my food to eat it. My feet stink ya know. Mommy said that I must not like my food seasoned with toe cheese.

I had to sneak back and add this. The other day the man that came to visit me with the mommy lady said she needs to stop buying me toys until she knows what I like. Mommy lady laughed and told that man to pi$$ off and that a busy bird was a happy bird. She also said was going to spoil me rotten. Well I beaked her for using a bad word and then I beaked the man for saying no more toys.

Edited by Wingy

jake, is that what pellets are for---to EAT?!?!! eeewwwwwy! i've tried them, yuck, they're awful, i figured they must be foot toys cause they taste so bad, lol!! mommy is just crazy if she thinks i'll ever, ever, ever eat those icky things. they're much more fun for my science experiments with what mommy calls "gravity". they're like little balls, they bounce before they jump! then they jump right out of the cage and onto the floor, much better than paper that just floats. i think its sooooo funny watching the mommy when she's got that stick thing with a tail on it, rubbing it all over the floor. its got the ugliest tail i've ever seen, that's probably because the mommy ruins it rubbing it on the floor, dumb mommy!! doesn't she know a tail is supposed to be meticulously groomed and fussed over? sometimes i'm so awe struck by my tail that i'll grab of few of the feathers and pull them to see if any are ready to come off so i can wave them around like a flag. i don't pull too hard though, cause that'd hurt to make a flag before the flag was ready to be a flag!!

kallie, finally something we can agree on, pellets, bleck, bluck, ugh!!! i used to "eat" them cause the mommy was so happy when i did, but i worked hard on her training and now she knows better. i don't think they're toys though, i think they're trash to be dropped to the bottom of my mansion. that's where all the trash must go, to the bottom of the mansion! then the mommy (who's more my personal maid) cleans my mansion, ha! she's such a easy thing to train, you should try it sometime!! that poor, poor tail she rubs all over the floor, what did that tail ever do to make mommy abuse it that way?! we better be extra careful or she might want to rub our tails on the floor too! my tail is so long and straight and perfect, i just don't want to imagine the horror of what it'd look like after the mommy used it for something on the floor. man, now i'm going to have to skip my nap, cause i just know i'll have bad, bad dreams about my tail. thanks kallie, you just had to bring up that stick thing with the tail and you know hard i work to keep my tail perfect!!!

Hey guys, hey, i gave in and started beaking this curley rope thing that had been hanging in my house for a month. Mommy moved it to my stand area and i hit it with my beak yesterday. Today i started pulling it and chewing it, then i got the courage to put my foot on it. I could hold it steady while i chewed it! Mom seemed happy cuz she kept saying to me that she knew i would love my boing. Wha? Boing? My new brother arrived here today too. I don't think we will be good friends and mom and dad are not pushing it. In fact, i hardly saw him. I did see the lady who took me in for a while, i just shook but then i saw the man who lived there and gave him a kiss. He seemed proud of it, he was scared at first, he said i would bite him but mommy said i wouldn't cuz she saw my eyes light up when i saw him. He took pictures of me, then he talked to Oliver and took pictures of him. He seemed to get sad and said he had to go and said bye, then i heard a bye come from another room, guess it was my new brother. We will see how that goes.

Jake.. Paul knows! Eat those sucky pellets! Your mom will figure out soon enough, to get you those sucky pellets, as well as other stuff you're gonna love! Rom figured it out! She gets me sucky pellets, as well as freezedryed fruits and veggies. I eat it all! She also gives me fresh fruits and veggies, which I never liked in the beginning, but Kiki was eating them, so I tried them. Now I have to get out quick to the raspberries, apples, bananas, sugarsnap peas, green beans, carrots, grapes and other stuff! Not to mention nuts and eggs.Give it a try... but of course, make sure your first attempt, you paint the walls with your food. That would make me proud! Sophie

I think you have really COOL parents! They love you very much, but as parrents go, you have LOTS of training ahead of you for them . Not sure about that new brother Oliver! Wait and see. Great job with that curley rope! Kiki loves ropes and toys. I tend to love anything I can destroy and shred. I have to say, my favorite toy, is Sean's toes. He wears these shoes with holes in them. I LOVE to stick my beak in the hole and tickle his toe. He runs... I chase him. Sophie

Hello? Hello? Anyone there? This is Sunny. Can someone PLEASE tell Kiki to get off my rope? She sinks it ALL the time. Rom says I don't have to share my new rope. Rom put it high in the cage, so Kiki wouldn't fit. She did! She ducked her head, went into the center of the rope, and now she fits. I am sooooo mad! Sunny

:)Hello…this is Joe…Well, Babe really tried to pull a sneaky one over on us this morning. She told us she was going to prepare an egg for us and I was so excited although I maintained my aloof behavior and just said “Good”. It does not pay to show too much enthusiasm…you never know when they might expect more so it is always good to keep them on their toes trying to please you.

When she brought my plate over, it smelled so good and I dived right in. Those first two bites were heavenly and then….What the H#*@@%^&@#....there were green flakes in my eggs…I stopped chewing and slowly opened my mouth and out the offending food came. I spit it back out on the plate and used my tongue to remove the remaining green chunks. Babe told me it was parsley and good for me! Well, that is certainly a good way to ruin good eggs! I glared at her and I know she understood that look! I pushed the plate away and would have thrown it on the floor if she hadn’t been so fast. “Want a good nut!!!”….anything to wash the taste out of my mouth…Sheesh!