NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Show Us Your Cage!

Talon

• 3 weeks later...

bigCage2.jpg

The day she came home, I promised Kura this cage because she'd lived her life on a single dowel, in a grossly undersized cage. After a series of smaller cages designed to build her strength & coordination, she finally graduated to a cage that was "big enough", by accepted standards. By then, everyone else's cages finally needed replacing & the really big cage got put on hold.

I wish I knew how to say what joy it is to see the fid who fell off everything living large in her new home.

I love you baby girl & I am so proud of you!!

bigCage.jpg

Edited by birdhouse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Isn't this the cage you are selling in the classifieds room? You posted this yesterday, you must have gotten a new cage fast!

Its VERY similar...however this one for the grey is a little larger...we had 2 at once....couldn't pass up the price! This cage with our Grey baby is in the same spot in the house as the other.....our Cockatoo is gone.....

NVM, I have now realized you have very similar cages ;)

Anyhow, I love this cage. I really like the dome top cages. Thank you for sharing.

Is there some kind of tree behind it?

Yes...the tree was a freebie from a job downtown Chicago....it was in the trash so I thought it would look neat behind the cage....

It does look very neat! It almost looks to be in the cage. Love it :)

I am sorry your Cockatoo is gone, did you decide to rehome him, or did he pass away?

He is back with the people we got him from.....they took care of him for most of his life and their house had settled down so were anxious to have him back....my wife and daughter are sad but happy at the same time.....

Edited by dyeraudio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's mine. I know it needs a lot more toys and some more perches. I'll definitely be getting those in a couple weeks before I bring the baby home. I can't wait to buy all those things and finish setting up his home! Oh, the dimensions are 32" x 20" x 53".

2012-02-11202353-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...