NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Re:The Members Photography Thread Part 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have thousands and thousands of photos, but barely any of Alf - I don't think she likes havin her photo taken, it scared her when she was young so I just didn't do it, I'm wishing now I'd just been a bit sneaky and taken them anyway cos I've hardly any baby pics!

Here's some wildlife shots I've taken lately. I'm going on a day photography course next weekend so hopefully I'll be taking more soon!:)

CIMG2144.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3622fixed.jpg

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3693fixed.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

Hope you and yours are all well!

x

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This years trip to the Bluebell Wood didn't go quite as planned. We had planned to get there around lunchtime, but didn't make it until around 3pm due to a poorly horse, then we carted all of our gear (Alfie, dogs, picnic, camera equipment) out to our picnic spot, just as the thunder clouds rolled in and we hot footed it back to the car! Then as we were waited for the rain to pass, Alfie chewed through her harness and that was that. These pics I did get, did not turn out as sharply as I would have like - I forgot my tripod!! Thought I'd share them anyway to give you an idea of the lovelyness of the spot!

IMG_5733little..jpg

IMG_5715little..jpg

IMG_5747little..jpg

IMG_5714little..jpg

IMG_5702little..jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The grey in my pics is my boy Timbo. He's supposedly a congo/timneh mix. The last time I had him in a bird store to get clipped, they employees had a debate about what he was and came to ask me.

All the Birds/Animals in my pics (accept for the butterfly pics) are wild, and not at a zoo or anything. I have alot of Hawks around my house, so I'm always taking pics of them.

Here's Timbo:

timbo.jpg

timbo_02.jpg

A Dandelion:

dandelion_small.jpg

Spider that was in my kitchen:

spicer_small.jpg

Getty Museum in Los Angeles (photoshoped)

small.jpg

Brother's Truck:

top_axle.jpg

Red Tail Hawk:

RTH_Flying_01.jpg

I think it's a Artichoke flower:

flower.jpg

Roadrunner:

roadrunner.jpg

Osprey that was cruising the lake I was fishing at:

Osprey.jpg

Red Tail Hawk:

background_02.jpg

ferruginous hawk:

fer_02.jpg

fer_03.jpg

Butterfly at a Zoo exhibit:

01-2.jpg

Hummingbird:

002.jpg

Edited by chong138
  • Haha 1

Oh My Goodness!!! What absolutely fantastic pictures! You have quite a talent there - I am soooooo jealous. You must post some more - I absolutely love photos!!! My absolute favourite is the dandelion seeds - I love it!!! Thank you so much for sharing these - you have such a talent x

Oh wow!! What stunning pics! The ones of Timbo are fantastic - I love the first one! And the photos of the hawks are just awesome - you're so lucky having all these wonderful animals round you! The spider creeps me out - excellent shot though! Thanks so much for sharing these with us!

• 1 year later...
omar1.jpgOmar and my daughter, Siarah. She is 12, he is 10. He loves her so very much and vice versa. He comes to the office with me some days and starts calling for her like clockwork at around 3 o'clock, as she gets home from school about 3-330. Now, how the heck can a bird figure that out! That is awesome. Every time the back door opens (and chimes) from three forward, he calls out, "Siarah!"