NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Re:The Members Photography Thread Part 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did see them! They're lovely photos, lovemyGreys B) Esecially alfiefredd069 :laugh: I think that's a real, real cute one! Thanks for sharing. :)

I have the same problems as Fairy and have noted it before as well with other photos/links. Not sure what is going on, but there must be some bug/explanation...hmmm.

BTW - I see Makena is enjoying what appears to be a Pyramid IPA....mmmmmmm, thats good stuff! :P

Guest briansmum

great pictures, theyre so sweet together. i couldn't help ut notice one of your boys has a pink toenail. has your vet or anyone given you any info on this? i ask because brian has one and it seems to be a bit longer than the black one on the same toe on his other foot. i'm just curious

Hi xxbeccyxx, thats Freddie he was born with 2 pink toenails they are no different in size from his others,i have seen pictures of just a few greys with them.My Friend Lesley who breed them said that it was nothing for concern & Freddie has had no problems,I'm not sure but it may be just a lack of pigmantation :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Melissa OMG.. What beautiful photos.. It looks like these are your sharpest images yet.. See what a good lens will do for you girl.. B)

Yes Muscleman.. that is a pro line canon lens and she DOES know her photography :P .. That lens is one that she will have for the rest of her life.. Now all she needs is a Canon Digital EOS Mark III to match the quality of that lens.. Are you listening MOM..

Thanks. :) Fairy, it's a flymask. It helps keep the flies from biting their ears and irrating their eyes. It's just mesh, they can see fine. ;)

Here's some pictures I took of Talon:

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

^I'm guessing this is her good side? I sure have a lot of pictures of this side :P

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

Melissa

Melissa, those are outstanding! Nice work!! I am so very proud of you, your photos just keep getting better and better.

I see my investment into your love of photography is paying off....:P ....that and a little help from a "special" friend, CD. B)