NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Re:The Members Photography Thread Part 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melissa.. I can see you are having fun with that new lense.. 70-200mm at 2.8 is near pro quality.. You will be taking some seriously good photos now... This latest batch you posted are proof of that...

Your camera feels way different with that new lense hung on the front doesn't it... :P People that see you now are thinking... Gee, she looks so young to be a PRO.....

I'm proud of you Kiddo...

Guest briansmum

talonsis what do the horses have on their heads? that may sound like a daft question, but i don't know anything about horses.

Hi, Becca

They are called fly masks. We put them on before they go outside everyday to keep the bugs out of their eyes and ears. They go nuts without them, shaking their heads constantly!!

And that was a very good question!:)

Guest briansmum

thanks talon! they're a very good idea, it just looked a bit like they couldn't see through them :laugh:

Nice Karla... I absolutely LOVE the one where your baby is spreading his wings like that... Very hard to get a photo like that and you nailed it.. One of your photos I had to remove because it was TOO LARGE.. Try and keep the photos at 500 pixels wide if you post them here.. Otherwise if you use a link they can be as big as you want them to...

That is a really great pic. I am looking forward to getting some good shots of Elmo. I am a keen photographer but so far have been too busy obsessing about all things parrot to put my creative head on and shoot for quality pics!

Jude