NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Re:The Members Photography Thread Part 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CeasarsDad wrote:

Splint.. Your photos have increased in quality recently.. Did you get a new camera ?

Nope not new camera as yet, but soon. I learned from you that is why my photo's are looking so fab.... Still the same camera but just using my tripod to get nice and still pictures....{Feel-good-00020069}

RdnkParamedic21 wrote:

He's sure not "settled" yet, I had to go on a 4 hour transfer tonight and when I came back he had not moved from the spot he was in when I left. He did not eat or drink anything it looks like today, other then when I had him on his playstand earlier this morning, I'm very concerned. He slept most of the day and is sleeping for the night now, I'm pretty sure alot of it is just stress from the new home and I had to clip a few flight feathers this morning (thank god he likes being wrapped up in a towel--MUCH EASIER) but I will work with/play with him some more tomorrow and see how that goes..I'm just very nervous that he didn't even move after he was out today and slept the whole time..I want very much to just be a happy healthy little guy, and for him to know hes safe and is not going to be moved ever again.

And he will! With so much devotion and love there is no escaping it ;)

Here's some random picture of Mirek!

6aug07-9.JPG

This is his main cage.

6aug07-7.JPG

Don't want the Tiels getting jealous and they have certainly not lost the spotlight.. My favourite bird is prolly Pinkie, the darker cockatiel. He's just the right amount of affection and independence.

6aug07-10.JPG

This is where the crew goes when I take a shower in the morning. They all get a drenching shower at least once a week. Other times is just getting the humidity from sitting on the shower rail. Usually while up there they all take a nap in the sauna steam bath. Seems like they all deeply enjoy it.

6aug07-11.JPG

6aug07-5.JPG

6aug07-4.JPG

After a humid shower event they always have such soft feathers and seem to preen differently. Most noticeably Pinkie preens quite violently most of the time. After or during a steam shower he preens far more calmly and slowly... unless he's being attacked by April for a head preening.

:lol:

Ok so I guess I will put a picture of myself up... This picture is too funny not to share! I was holding a beer and right as my fiance snapped the pic Makena reached over to try and bite it! Don't worry he didn't get any, I would never share a drop of my beer! ;)beer_drinking_bird.jpg

beer_drinking_bird.jpg

Guest Lidia

That is a very nice photo, of both of you, Makena! He looks like such a lively little man and you look like you're having great fun with him.B)