NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

TOOT YOUR OWN HORN aka BRAG THREAD

Luvparrots

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

I am going to do a little bragging!!!! Or just a little whoopee maybe.

Today, 38 years ago, I got an aortic heart valve replaced and I am still ticking away!!! Yes I tick. I'm am just grateful that I only have one valve replacement there are some who have had two replaced (shutter at that). Changed my whole life as I was born with this defect. So hurrah for me. 38 years and still ticking and very grateful to Dr. Albert Starr, my hero.

Some day I'll tell you about how I asked the nurse if it was okay to have some wine for a nightcap the night before the morning of the surgery and she said "okay". Well a bottle later........

Wow! That is impressive!! And a blessing to all and to Our family here at Greyforums . You are a huge asset here, and I feel very lucky to be your friend even tho we live so far apart,

MYbe one day we can share a bottle of wine via Skype, as neither one of us can leave our birds

lot g enough to fly across the world!!

• 4 weeks later...

Greywings, I searched J.C. Donaho on Facebook. It came up author - fine- but when the page opened there was nothing to see and no way to ask for a friend notification. I liked the page but that got me nothing. I also would love to get a book for my granddaughter because boys aren't the only ones who like bugs! LOL I even gave my granddaughter a BUG birthday party many years ago.

It is available on Amazon or just contact John on the Facebook page he will be delighted to sign them for you appreciate the support!

There's a Bug in My Blossom: J C Donaho: 9781493604067 ...

www.amazon.com/Theres-Bug-My-Blossom.../149360406.

I have sent the books I purchased for my grandsons for JC Donaho to sign. Thank you very much. Even sent return envelope and postage in gratitude. Very excited!

Edited by luvparrots