Understanding the mentality of your grey

shanlung

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi folks,

I am still in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

I got not thrown out for the color of my tie. Because after the first day when I went in tie and suit, I wore jeans after that and not wear tie.

Not only peasants in Indonesia did free flights with peasant like folks in Taiwan without having to go to

self styled experts , who miraculously becoming experts after going to lectures by experts and therefore qualified to teach selected folks

Those people listen to their birds.

Enough said. This time in Thailand. Folks from all walks of life, and probably do not speak a word of English but talk with their birds like what I have been advocating.

Enjoy the sight of those birdies flying about and returning to their care givers.

• 2 weeks later...

While I know Sophie, inside and out, can usually PREDICT her behavior, ANTICIPATE how she will respond to a certain situation, CREATE situations for her to be pleasantly surprised... she ALWAYS throws me off! I know now, not only does she rule the animal kingdom, she rules the entire family! I can't admit it to her, but I will to you all. Nancy

While I know Sophie, inside and out, can usually PREDICT her behavior, ANTICIPATE how she will respond to a certain situation, CREATE situations for her to be pleasantly surprised... she ALWAYS throws me off! I know now, not only does she rule the animal kingdom, she rules the entire family! I can't admit it to her, but I will to you all. Nancy

Is personality unique to humans?

I have seen how different Riamfada was from Tinkerbell.

And the differences between the cats in my life.

Now this article from BBC. And below taken from that article which might give you folks food for thoughts.

•  

• These personality traits control whether individual animals are leaders or followers, bold or shy, aggressive or passive, for example. As with people, some animal's personalities change as they age

[*]

[*]What fascinate me was that those researchers found that even so-called low life forms like insects and molluscs have different personalities.

[*]What more with parrots more intelligent than the great apes and dolphins.

Kind of ludicrous that folks can think they know so much of parrots in general because they go through a behaviourlogyaeiou course/courses and therefore not only they know all but can tell all what their birds are like and should be like

without seeing or knowing their birds. That no need to listen to your birds, just listen to them as they know all that is to be known.

Reminded me of Victorian scientists who just gotten toe hold in analytical science and proud that their laboratories can refine substances and test substances to 99.99% purity.

Should a computer silicon chip be given to them, they will test it and declare they know all that is to know about it and that the purity is 99.99% and strut around petting themselves on their back.

They would not realise the purity of silicon in chip is 99.999999% and that it is the 0.000000001% impurity of less than made the silicon chip more than just silicon and gave it soul and brains.

• 2 years later...

Something that will help you to decide

To Shanlung - How to do Free Flight Outside

That being said, look at this video my friends in Taiwan send to me a few days ago. I was last with Tinkerbell in 2016 for a few weeks in June. . The path I started with Tinkerbell in Taiwan in early 2000s continued on. To greater heights than what I thought will every happened. See the video and ENJOY. They been doing this almost every weekends (stopped during heavy rains and typhoons)

• 3 weeks later...