NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Expectant Father...

I'm bringing my new CAG home on 23 Jan 09....

I've got the cage, a bunch of toys, a couple of books, and I've been reading everything I can find on the internet about African Greys...

I've got a Border Collie named Rocky, a Siamese cat named Rolly, and I'm pretty sure the parrot's name is going to be Charlie...

Talk to you soon,

Steve (Scarbarian)

Scarbarian.jpg

Scarbarian.jpg

Congradulations on your new baby and Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you are very excited. This is a great place to find out all kinds of information. There are so many threads on different topics and if you have any specific questions you can always ask. There are many knowledgabel member on here willing to help.

Sounds like you are already set up with the cage and toys. I'm sure you will be counting the days down from here on out. Keep us posted.<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2008/12/23 03:14

Hello Steve and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new grey you are getting.

So Charlie is going to be the name, do you know the sex yet? Charlie works for either sex and we have a few Charlies here already but one more doesn't matter.

You have come to the right place to find lots of good advice as we have loads of useful information in our many threads so please read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Are you getting your grey from a local breeder or will it have to be shipped to you? You are all set though, you have the necessary essentials, now all you need is the bird.

Do you have any pictures of this new grey? If so would you consider sharing a few with us so we can see him/her.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for the words of encouragement!... I'm picking Charlie up at the breeder's tomorrow!

I'm finally going to have something (other than toys..) to put in that big cage that takes up so much of my living room...

Wish me luck.

Steve