NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey Owner, What do you look like?

CeasarsDad

• 11 months later...

20150105_210236.jpg

This is Maalik and I hamming it up with an empty wine bottle. Every time I brought it up to my lips, Maalik would press his beak against my lips as if he was trying to drink from the bottle.

(Not sure why the image uploaded sideways)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

This is me at repticon a couple years ago (2017 or 2018) -- I look exactly the same.  Sorry, my parrots pix are too old and would make you think I was 20 years younger... lol

(Oh, I have LOTs of newer parrots pix, just not with me in them)

[Okay, changed my mind and shared an OLD picture of me with my beloved Sami -- who happily flies free these days, just not with me!  She was a HUGE part of my life for 20+ years.  No harm in mentioning I used to be young also, I figure.  lol]

ellen at repticon.jpg

samiellen.JPG

Edited by LNCAG
added a circa 1997-ish pix of me with Sami
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

One more, me and Kodak -- my very first parrot -- a cockatiel -- got him in 1996 and he is still alive and flying free (well, more of a ladies man cuddling with his new 'loves') at the sanctuary.  Photo probably taken in 1996 or so, he was an adult when adopted from a (gasp) pet store.  :)  I can't believe I was ever this young, really.  The computer in background really tells the age of this pix.  lol

kodak.jpg

Edited by LNCAG
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...