NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey Owner, What do you look like?

CeasarsDad

Hi everyone,

It's always great to put a picture with a post. With that in mind lets see YOU.. I'll start it off with a shot of me CeasarsDad.

DSC_0338.jpg

Here's another one..Jeezzzz my hair is turning white.. :(

DSC_0180.jpg

Someone wanted one of me in short hair.. Here ya go.

shorthair.jpg

Lets see you.. Post your photos on this thread.

Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/14 21:44<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/21 01:16

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have my Cag yet, But here is a picture of me and my Moon Eyed Runt Son. You girls might want him in the kissing booth as well. He's at least as pertty as CD. (Pertty is a word in Texas)

Me-N-Loofa-1.jpg

Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2007/05/31 18:57

Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2007/05/31 19:01

Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2007/05/31 19:03<br><br>Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2007/05/31 19:04

lol, this was a great read, you turned my day around :-) thank you for reminding me to laugh it out! In an effort to to embrace a little bravery, here goes ... this my father and I from his visit in March :-) He claims it hurts to smile lol, but he's secretly squishy on the inside :-) DadandI.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: estream, at: 2007/06/01 02:03

DadandI.jpg

Brand new member here, Hi all!

Allow me to introduce myself and my fabulous baby CAG, Luna!

Here I am in the beautiful Waikiki

Picture051-vi.jpg

This one is me with my Luna (I'm waiting to get a scolding for putting her on my shoulder ;) )

Picture.jpg

Oh and I'm Taylor btw. :P

Post edited by: LunaBaby, at: 2007/06/21 03:29

Post edited by: LunaBaby, at: 2007/06/21 03:58<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/21 04:02

• 2 weeks later...

None of Frankie and me, but from a recent trip to Aruba. I don't know how to put it inline, so i uploaded to the album and am linking here...

Aruba_250.jpg

they had tons of parrots at the hotel. There were two greys - an older one which didn't socialize but said lots and lots of things. There was a baby one with some red factor (i decided it was a she). She loved headrubs and really bonded with my boyfriend. I made good friends with the macaws - had them climbing on me by the last few days. Oranges and pineapple from breakfast help you make friends fast :)

Stephanie<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/07/10 13:35

Have you seen the bridge is from Zeppelin btw for those that dont know :P You can just call me Geoff though CD. That's why I put it in my sig.:lol:

And I did post a picture of me already, its in my profile album. But for the sake of having a picture on the topic here...

24June2007grey2.JPG

I don't know where any other pics are right now :P That one is horrible.. me wearing poop ready clothing.. lol.