NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The journey From an Egg in Pictures.

lovemyGreys

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The macaw is very demanding,my 4 greys live in their own bird room,they have each other for company + me so they have the best of both worlds,but Millie my macaw lives in the living room & like a young child demands attention,im in the process of teaching her to play independently but she dosent quite grasp that idea yet but she is only 5months so still very young in macaw terms ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We are waiting for our little boy to grow up with his breeder, so looking at the baby pictures is a godsend. It seems like we are waiting longer than most and not taking a baby home. We see him with the breeder every couple of weekends for a few hours each day. We have talked to others in our area who said it is worth the wait for a confident bird. The babies sure are fun though. Thanks for the pictures.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the images luvmygreys. We are so excited to bring our new grey home. He is about six weeks now so it was nice for us to see what is to come (still can't believe how fast they grow).

We'll get better at our picture taking as we progress.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Tracy they are great pics. I think many of us get our babies fully weaned, I got Charlie when he was 12 weeks and you dont get to see what they look like before this.

I got my Scout when she was 10 weeks old. She looked just like these pics with one exception-from about 10 weeks until she was weaned (at 5 1/2 months old) she always had hand feeding formula on her SOMEWHERE. Messy, messy girl!

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest candismalli

I thank you so much for your post. Last week when I saw my baby for the 1st time he was 4wks old. It is great seeing the adventure to come! I will probably only make it out 1x a week to see him so now I know what to expect at those visits!! And of course I am going to document every moment!!