NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bird Theft at All Animals Vet in Calabasas, CA PLEASE READ

FirstPenguin

Hello, 

Haven't been on this site in ages, hope you're all doing well. I'm desperate. My congo was stolen while boarding at my vets office. 3 Congos and an Amazon were stolen from All Animals Vet in Calabasas, CA near Los Angeles, CA during a late night smash and grab. My bird is named Elwood and has a band, he's on the larger side, 512 grams. If you see any suspicious for sale adds please contact me. Thanks. Cash reward for anyone who can help secure a safe recovery. 

To the admins. I would greatly appreciate if this or something similar could be bumped to a more visible part of the forum. Thanks. 

ELWOOD_STOLEN_INSTA_v02.png

• Sad 1

• Talon pinned and featured this topic
On 2/24/2023 at 6:47 PM, FirstPenguin said:

Hello, 

Haven't been on this site in ages, hope you're all doing well. I'm desperate. My congo was stolen while boarding at my vets office. 3 Congos and an Amazon were stolen from All Animals Vet in Calabasas, CA near Los Angeles, CA during a late night smash and grab. My bird is named Elwood and has a band, he's on the larger side, 512 grams. If you see any suspicious for sale adds please contact me. Thanks. Cash reward for anyone who can help secure a safe recovery. 

To the admins. I would greatly appreciate if this or something similar could be bumped to a more visible part of the forum. Thanks. 

ELWOOD_STOLEN_INSTA_v02.png

PINNED & FEATURED.  I pray he comes back home ASAP.  My heart hurts for you.  :(

• Like 3