NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cannot change profile photo (minor issue)

Hi @ILeo

I saw your posts in the chat box so figured I'd make an actual post about this issue.

It's a really minor one but as it was mentioned in chat I figured I'd log it properly.

My profile picture disappeared and was replaced with a 'N'. I am unable to change it back to a photo. I am using the default blue theme at the moment.

I click on my username in the top right and go to my profile.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.c8eb36eb37b4030e1d001a243c841937.JPG

I then click the photo button at the bottom left of my current profile picture. This loads an empty box which I think should be where I can upload a photo - but that never appears for me (as shown below)

Capture2.thumb.JPG.aa516bdae30890a40d09fff02d410902.JPG

I click the continue button and the colour of my profile picture (with the 'N') changes.

Capture3.thumb.JPG.d5335a784a8669c5594c2348010271fe.JPG

So it just looks like the section to upload a new picture isn't loading properly.

Like I say, it's a minor issue and doesn't really bother me- I just noticed it when my picture disappeared and I tried to upload a new one.

I haven't done any kind of trouble shooting from my end (e.g different browser, clearing cache, different forum theme etc etc). I'll try and make some time to try a few things to see if I can get it working. If I do, I'll post what I did.