NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (My final sermon)

Jayd

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all....no matter your beliefs....the season is for peace and love for all mankind. We were put on this earth to share and love, not argue and fight. We were given the knowledge of how to show love and hate but given the stronger knowledge of how to help, heal, and love. We were not put on this earth to end things but to build new foundations....It is far easier for me to look at you, each one of you, and say how much I love you and to praise the Creator to bring forth to you and your families peace and happiness and to reach out to all of you to share love and forgiveness to our fellow men and women. I wish to give and leave with each one of you my love, even though we might be different because all of you are the creators of the future. In prayer, I thank each of you for the honor of sharing the moments of my life.  Now, reach out and touch your neighbor and say "I love you" and thank your fellow members of the forum for taking the time for caring and being there for each other. Reverend Jay Sheppard

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Amen..I for one, feel so honored & blessed to have the honor of becoming a part of Jay & Maggie's lives in whatever capacity this forum allows.  My parrots, especially Nilah have a better life because of all you both have taught us here. For anyone who has an amazon, the lessons Jay & Ray have taught only enriched their lives in many ways.  It can be a difficult parrot to have a relationship with, but done correctly, with love, understanding & patience as was taught to me here,  my Nilah is a very happy welcoming member of my family. 

The sermon you have left us with, speaks the truth, but we always need to hear it & put things in perspective on occasion.  May God Bless you both with Peace, Love & always know your greyfamily loves you...your posts will live on...just imagine how many fids & parronts you have yet to help...but will..<3

Thank you to all our welcoming family members here...you are very much loved & appreciated as well.  The advice everyone gives helps so many...even us old members...God Bless Everyone. I am very thankful to have you all here..<3

• Like 3

Thank you for all the knowledge you have shared with us all over they years Jayd. You have provided so much valuable insight and advice over the years to many on these forums (and undoubtedly elsewhere to). I really appreciate every response to my (sometimes) daft questions and have learned so much about Alfie from these forums and  people like yourself.

• Like 4