NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

kittykittykitty

Jayd

We are a little worried about Howardine (kittykittykitty) ......for a long time, we have been in daily contact with her. Her health has not been the best and the last time we have heard from her was August 1st.....and the last time she posted on the forum was July 14th. She has been a regular member since June 25, 2008. .

Can we send prayers her way?

Oh Lord, Our God in Heaven, please bless her and watch over her. Amen, Rev. Jay and Maggie

Any kudos belongs to Howardine

Edited by Jayd
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Talon said:

Prayers for her.  Hope all is well. Please keep us updated Jayd

No response today....we email her and ask whoever reads it to please reply to let us know how she is. Thanks everybody....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

GREAT NEWS! Howardine (kittykittykitty) is okay. She is not feeling her best but her computer went out, She contacted us through snail mail ans she will be back online when she gets a computer. Jayd and I personally want to thank everyone for their care, concern, and prayers. You truly are Greyt parronts! Maggie and Jayd

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone,  My deepest apologies for not getting a note to Maggie and Jay sooner. I have no excuses.  I was given a new android but not being tech savvy I did not know how to get the internet on it and the instructions weren't clear to me.  I'm very sorry for causing so much concern.  Thank you again.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...