NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Missing Zoey my pup

kins2321@yahoo.com

MY heart goes out to you...I had to put our longtime family sweet cat down 2 days ago..My house feels so empty even tho I have 2 cats and 2 dogs and my flock. He was 20 yrs plus, completely blind, and in kidney failure, but the sweetest cat ever!! ...HE required a lot of extra care...I still look down when I walk so I wont step on him cause he couldn't see..that's a hard habit to break..

I recently had to let my pug, Fei Lian (tiny lotus blossom aka Lily)go. She was 13 1/2 years old, blind and getting very confused. Her long time vet said it was time. I still get up and start to get her breakfast in the morning. Yes, it is a hard habit to break. I am not sure I can replace her. I don't believe I can find a better companion than my old friend Lily.

Edited by luvparrots

That's the way I felt about losing Raven. Caring for her around the clock and watching her cling to life was extremely heart wrenching and still hurts. It's been 1yr 2mo and we still miss her. I sill don't like looking at pics of the stuff we buried with her.

Before the internets I thought there was something seriously wrong with me as I get overly attached to my feathered friends. I had a hell of time when I lost a pigeon I used to fly in 1990. Now at least I know there are others out there that get severely attached.

Edited by SterlingSL

Ollie my pup has become great friends with the " new girl in town", next door. A first dog owner. Her baby is spoiled!!!! She only will play with Ollie, as he is tolerant of her pup antics! She escapes frequently, and Ollie " herds her home!" Her owner commented to me the otherday, " are you going to replace Zoey? I can't... She can't be replaced Nancy

• 9 months later...

Ahha.. I know how much it hurts to lose pets. My friend's puppy was also died last year and he didn't eat anything for two days. At last, he decided to keep him alive with wall painting. He gave his puppy's photo to an artists to turn puppy picture into oil painting. He just puppy's portrait in a beautiful look and hang it on wall. Today, his puppy is not with him, but still alive in memories!