NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Congratulations Luvparrots, Our Newest Super Moderator!

Talon

I am very pleased to announce that Luvparrots has been promoted to Super Moderator! As most of you know, Luvparrots is on this forum more than many of us. It is nice to have an extra set of eyes as a lot of us mods work full time.

A few years ago, I saddled her with a huge task of cleaning up the Grey Lounge. There were over 10 years of spam posts, and threads that needed to be moved into the appropriate rooms that we have since added. .It was a very time consuming and a lot of work. It would have taken me a month or more to do alone. She had it done in less than 2 weeks! So I know I can rely on her to keep this place as happy and supportive to our bird family as we all expect it to be when we come here to visit and share.

I know you will all welcome Luvparrots as our newest Super Moderator! Congratulations, you deserve this!

Thank you Talon for this honor. I will do my best to live up to your expectations..... (pssst.....After you tell me what they are!!!!!:))

Truthfully, I am very lucky that there are some great Senior Moderators to help guide me along the way.

And thank you Grey family for your kind words of encouragement. I will do my best to help everyone enjoy this wonderful Grey Forums Family.

Thank you for choosing wisely for a super moderator. Congrats to Janet and a huge thank you for both of you for the work you do behind the scenes to guide and direct this forum. You are both excellent flock leaders and help everyone keep this forum focused on creating the very best lives for our greys and other parrots we whom we share our lives. Great job forum admin and supporters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Well' date=' I'm very new here, but am on a GSD forum, so I know just how much an awesome mod is welcomed and needed!

Congrats, and I hope you never have to put me in time out!

Marion[/quote']

Marion, PM me which GSD forum you're on. I'm looking for a good one. I'm owned by 4 GSD's (not to mention that I'm also owned by my 9 parrots!)