NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New photos of DJ

TWIX

DJ is a great looking grey.

What does DJ stand for ?

We had a cockatiel whos name was JB that stood foe Just Bird.

Ray that's hysterical!! How original.

Beautiful grey you have there ! Thanks for the pics, he looks very content in life.

I noticed the change to the photos in your signature when I was reading another thread. I think of Twix every day and how you were so full of courage to bring DJ home. It took me longer, but I am also blessed with another grey. To see the closeness you have with DJ is such a treat. His feathers are perfect, he is such a handsome boy. Thanks for all the work getting pictures loaded and bringing him to see us.

Today i have given DJ sometime to play in the bathtub with a thin layer of warm water, so my little daughter was watching and was very excited about it. So she gave DJ some of her bathtub toys to play with, and DJ was extremely happy with the whole new experience. We were all having fun, but unfortunately we haven't taken any videos or photos. So i took some photos after the bath and here are 2 of them:

This is him after the bath and still wet

scaled.php?server=401&filename=imag0484h.jpg&res=landing

and this is him when all dry and happy

scaled.php?server=824&filename=imag0490qk.jpg&res=landing

DJ became really happy after the bath and started whistling and making loads of funny sounds, as if he is completely a different parrot. What a guy...