Dave007

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Will this be ok?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0013G1ROS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p121_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1CQ6T40W2JTNKY0DECAJ&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=577048787&pf_rd_i=desktop

It says 100% but then has the following ingredients:

100% Natural aloe vera juice, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, preservative: potassium sorbate.

Are any of these harmful to birds?

Will this be ok?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0013G1ROS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p121_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1CQ6T40W2JTNKY0DECAJ&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=577048787&pf_rd_i=desktop

It says 100% but then has the following ingredients:

100% Natural aloe vera juice, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, preservative: potassium sorbate.

Are any of these harmful to birds?

This product is the same as the aloe that's sold in the US and can be used on birds----full strength, no towel drying, no blow drying. The bird should be allowed to dry off in it's own time. No window drafts. The longer it stays wet on the skin, the better. 1 or 2x a week is fine. If you feel that the price is high, check out pharmacies, supermarkets, health stores. It may be less expensive. I don't know the the difference between the pound and the dollar. The impotant thing is that the product says 100%

This product is the same as the aloe that's sold in the US and can be used on birds----full strength, no towel drying, no blow drying. The bird should be allowed to dry off in it's own time. No window drafts. The longer it stays wet on the skin, the better. 1 or 2x a week is fine. If you feel that the price is high, check out pharmacies, supermarkets, health stores. It may be less expensive. I don't know the the difference between the pound and the dollar. The impotant thing is that the product says 100%

Lovely thank you Dave, great advice, as always!