NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What Would You Do in a Bad Situation?

Luvparrots

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tODDski What is your bad situation for us to solve ??

I did it again...blew it. So many games out here I get caught in them up or I have at least twice. This time I answered and didn't ask questions. So...

1. The restaurant you're patronizing looses or didn't make your reservation for dinner what do you do?

2. Your pour of liquor is weak, do you call out the bartender?

3. Your food is right but your date/GF/spouses is wrong. Do you wait for her/him to eat, go ahead and eat yourself or leave?

I would give them a chance to make it right in all three.

#3 happended to me at Applebees when me my son and wife ate there.

They did not charge us for any of the food. One order did not come with the other 2 orders and had to be reordered and came very late.

Your on your way to a very important meeting with a CEO from anouther Co. and you notice your socks don`t match. What will you do ???

Socks and a tie are the fun part of a suit, I'd play it off. It's man's best way to express individuality visually while wearing a suit.

You get bad gas and have severe problems from it but you paid cash for the fuel...what do you do?

Wait for a tow truck

With the price of gas even when I pay cash I get a receipt, If you got bad gas someone else did too. Get`em

You bought two airline tickets for you and a very special friend to go on vacation and the airline over booked and you were bumped. What next.

I correct my students (I teach English to international students)--But I very rarely correct others. I may try to model the correct pronunciation later though.

Your friend buys you tickets to go with him/her see a play/musical/ or movie that you really hate. Do you go? Be honest? Make an excuse? Other?

I'd say it's weak, unless it would hurt a friend's feelings. Then I'd suck it up because it's a friend. Most, if not all of may friends and I have the same interests.

Your significant other wants you to go/do "whatever" and you don't want to...what do you do?

Depends on how good looking she is.

Your ready to leave on a trip with a friend and your going in your car. You want to be on the road by a certin time. Your friend calls and said he will be a little late.

How long would you wait for him ??

What can you do? Depends on how hard, and where I was bitten. Usually just say no and go to another room to do the ouchy dance.

What would you do if you were in a very important meeting at work that means your job, of 6 figures a year, you get a text saying your kids are killing me, and I am walking out of your house right now they can kill each other for all I care. There is no one else available to go watch your kids that are all under the age of 8.

I would make them wait until I got to the store.

Would you rather go with your family on a vacation to some boring sh..t hole (pardon my language) for three weeks or go alone to a place of your dreams till your family waits for you at home (those three weeks)?

I would go with the family vacation.

You are in a bank when a gunman comes in to hold up the bank. He does not see you because of your location in the bank.

1. Would you stay hidden untill it was over ?

2. Let him know you are there so he does not shout you in case he spots you in the bank/

3. Try to sneak out to get help.

4. Sneak to a phone in the bank and call for help ?

Edited by Ray P

• 5 months later...

I would go with option 2. I have too many people that depend on me, and love me to try and be a hero.

You are browsing craigslist. You come accross an ad for an African Grey. When you pull the ad up, you find out the bird is one year old, has plucked itself pretty badly, and although the cage is plenty big, there are no toys, and only one perch. They are not giving him away, they want cash, and a high amount...say around 1200. What do you do in this situation?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I will go in barefooted because its my thinking that you are not degrade in yourself and make his personality in superb way.Not looking dull personality person..What is the most preferably thing when you go to any party?

• 2 months later...
I would go with option 2. I have too many people that depend on me, and love me to try and be a hero.

You are browsing craigslist. You come accross an ad for an African Grey. When you pull the ad up, you find out the bird is one year old, has plucked itself pretty badly, and although the cage is plenty big, there are no toys, and only one perch. They are not giving him away, they want cash, and a high amount...say around 1200. What do you do in this situation?

yOU BARGAIN