NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What Would You Do in a Bad Situation?

Luvparrots

If you only have two choices in a bad situation, which choice would you choose?

Example: You are in your sister's wedding party but you can only find one dress shoe would you

1. go barefooted

2. wear your dirty tennis shoes.

1. Go barefooted

So here we go, good luck!

Your car breaks down at midnight, would you

1. hitch a ride

2. walk to the nearest public telephone

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gulp - I'd be more inclined to hide, shaking under a rug on the back seat until I was rescued!

But if I have to choose, I'd say...walk to a telephone box!

You're dinner party guests are due to arrive and you burn the meal beyond saving. Do you

A - Own it and order take away?

B - Start again and make them wait?<br><br>Post edited by: pearllyn, at: 2010/03/04 11:24

I am a was so would walk quietly away.

You are at a new restraunt and just took the first taste of your food,yuk it is not what you expected.

1#Do you leave the food on your plarte with no comment and no tip?

2#Do you send it back with a comment?

3#Do you just avoid that eatery in the future?

1 and 3, I wouldn't complain, I've seen (on tv) too many things the staff could do with your replacement.

Your best friend's husband/partner makes a pass at you do you..

1. Take him up on his kind offer? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. Give him a piece of your mind but say nothing to her?

3. Risk your friendship by telling her?

#2 Say no end of story

Your dog steals the main course off the table with company arriving.

#1 Go buy replacement food and recook

#2 Change of plans eat out

#3 Change meal to leftovers or sandwiches

#4 Dump the rest of the food over the head or in the lap of the guy in the last question, accidentally.<br><br>Post edited by: Greywings, at: 2010/03/05 17:31

#2 Change of plans eat out

You find cocaine and assorted medical pills in your best friends bathroom cabinet do you

1. Say nothing, after all you were snooping

2. Take a little, you're great friends

3. Confront your friend with what a foolish person he/she is and offer to go with them to get help

3. Definitely confront them - I would like to think anyway that I choose my friends wisely and wouldn't be put in this situation anyway!

You are at the ATM - you ask for £20/$20 but 1000 comes out - do you:

1. Pocket it and spend it.

2. Take it into the bank and fess up.

3. Feel guilty after taking it and give it to

charity.

2. Take it into the bank and fess up. Never found any money like that, but I did find a set of car keys and took them inside and found the owner.

You have a free non-refundable roundtrip first class ticket and hotel reservations for a two week vacation in Hawaii but you have to go alone do you

1. Give the ticket/reservation to someone else

2. Enjoy the single vacation

3. Donate the ticket/reservations to your church raffle

I think I would be so torn over that one, give it to a deserving friend.

You messed up at work and some one else was blamed, do you-

#1 Confess and take the blame

#2 Sigh with relief and keep on keeping on

#3 Help move the blame to the one who dumps their work on everyone else?

#1 Confess and take the blame

You are at the mall on Biggest Sale of the Year Day and you find a "loose" sticky sale tag for a 75% discount on the floor do you

1. pick it up and toss it in a waste bin

2. attach it to the 54" big screen TV you have always wanted

3. attach it to the overpriced toy a little boy with holes in his tennis shoes is eying and purchase said toy for the little guy<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2010/03/12 21:01

Ha Ha Ha! Sorry Janet - but it would be # 2 all the way - bag the TV for myself!!

You work in an office and open some mail addressed to your boss which insinuates they are involved in an office affair do you:

1. Put the mail in their in tray and let them decide what to do.

2. Go see them and show them what you have opened.

3. Put it through the confidential shredder and pretend it never existed.

1. Put the mail in their in tray and let them decide what to do.

You find a parrot, that is obviously plucking and underfed with old scars on its skin. Do you

1. Post an ad in the newspaper to find the owner

2. Take the parrot to an avian vet and then just keep it

• 2 weeks later...

Both-take the bird to the Vet and try and track down the owner. Who knows how long the bird has been lost & trying to find food. The Vet can determine what the status of the old scaring and injuries may be which may have been from a previous home. Then you make a decision.

You have a date with a nice guy/gal who you know has a big crush on you. Then wonders of wonders a single Brad Pitt/single Angelina Jolie asks you to go to the Academy Awards with him/her and walk down the red carpet. Do you

1. Tell the nice guy/gal you are sick and go to the Academy Awards.

2. Bite the bullet and go on the date with the nice guy/gal.<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2010/03/30 21:04

Ooooh, what dress shall I wear!!! Number 1 all the way (oh, how shallow am I?)

You're on a bus and that moment of wind takes over. The smell is dreadful. Do you:

1. Be the first to comment on the "awful smell"

2. Stick your head in a magazine and hope nobody comments.

3. Wait until someone else makes the first comment and then look at the most "obvious" man sitting nearest you.

Why of course

2. Stick your head in a magazine and hope nobody comments.

then

3. Wait until someone else makes the first comment and then look at the most "obvious" man sitting nearest you.

:laugh: :laugh:

A classmate you went for first grade through high school with contacts you through e-mail. Do you

1. Ignore the e-mail

2. Immediately contact your old friend

3. Save it for another day<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2010/04/06 20:41

• 2 weeks later...

Ha Ha! Definitely number 1 - I am so ignorant!!! I can't be bothered with all that "Friends Reunited" rubbish!!

You are on your way to a job interview, a job you have been guaranteed is yours - all you have to do is "turn up". It's for big money, job of your dreams, but on the way you come across an African Grey Parrot sitting on a fence, all alone, obviously lost. Do you:

1. Leave the parrot and hurry on to your job interview - it's the rest of your life after all.

2. Attend to the parrot, take it to the nearest police station in order to find the owner.

3. Take the parrot with you to the interview, you can always call it an "ice breaker" and look for the owner later, knowing fine well that the interviewer HATES birds with a passion.

#3. If the potential boss can't understand, why would you want to work there!

You have a lifetime annuity which supplies month funds to you until death unless you remarry, do you:

1. Never remarry

2. Remarry but not not tell anyone

3. Live in sin with your new love

Oh easy as pie! Definitely never remarry - whoops - I said that far too quickly!!! Nah - I would probably live in sin and not tell my new love about my money - after all "what's his is mine and what's mine is mine"!!

You are off out for your first day at your dream job. You get on the bus and realise you have forgotten to wear any underwear. Turning back will make you late, do you:

1. Throw caution to the wind and go commando, keep quiet, nobody needs to know.

2. Go home and get some underwear - you couldn't go all day knowing you could catch your death of cold.

3. Throw caution to the wind and go commando, but tell your new work colleagues - there has to be an ice breaker in some part of the day.

answer #1 it's personal and I won't catch a chill here unless the A/C is set too low.

You find an expensive saphire ring in your Greys cage and you don't know where he/she got it. What do you do?

1.Try to question your Grey?

2.Interview your latest guests about any lost jewelery?

3.Sell it to buy more toys for your bird (after all it isn't safe for him/her to play with)?