NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What Would You Do in a Bad Situation?

Luvparrots

Easy #1 first of course and if that fails, #2 and then #3 if no one claims the gem.

Your grumpy out-of town relatives who hate animals, especially birds, want to spend the weekend because they are going to a weekend air show in your town, do you:

1. Tell them of course and when they are at your home keep your grey locked up.

2. Just tell them no.

3. Tell them about the great Holiday Inn just across the way from the Air show.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#3 has a certain flair that appeals to me.

Your Grey has just landed on the dinner table and casually walked through your mashed potatoes stopping briefly for a free sample. The guest you have over for dinner look rather shocked. How do you handle this little social glitch?

#1-Pretend it never happened. (difficult as he is wiping his beak on someones sleeve)

#2-Get him his own plate and apologize for missing it earlier.

#3-Rush him off the table and back into that cage you thought you had closed.

#4-Get the video camera and film a recreation for TV showing or Utube.

Why #2 of course!

You are going in for head surgery and must have your head shaved, do you

1. Have only half your hair shaved off to accommodate the area for surgery

2. Shave all your hair off like Yul Brynner

3. Forget the surgery, I'm not shaving my hair!

Definitely # 2 - brave surgery requires brave decision. Men won't understand this one.

You've been offered an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime. It takes in all of the places in the world that you've dreamed of forever. Unfortunately, this requires you to leave your grey at home for 8 weeks do you:

1. Get your bags packed and order the cab.

2. Contact the tour company and ask if you can just pick the "highlights" for two week break.

3. Give the tickets away - you couldn't leave your grey for such a length of time.

#1--I'll call home during the trip, I promise!!!!

You have an opportunity to be 21 years old again. To just start over at where you were at 21 years old with no memories of anything after 21 years of age. Do you

1. Say , no thank you I like me

2. immediately ask where to sign up and go for it

3. write a journal telling all and mailing it to yourself at your old family home before you sign up to start over.

# 3 - write the journal (ooh, this would be scary) - and also , am I 21 in 2010 or 21 in 1995 like I was!!!

You aimlessly wander along the road and wind up at a huge mansion, from inside you hear music. You meander inside the grounds and there, right in front of you is one of Hugh Heffner's famous parties, do you:

# 1 - Turn on your heels and run.

# 2 - Decide that you could teach those young bunnies a thing or two - after all, how old is Hugh, strip off and don a bunny outfit.

# 3 - Hide behind a garden bush and watch what REALLY goes on in the big house.

# 2 - Decide that you could teach those young bunnies a thing or two - after all, how old is Hugh, strip off and don a bunny outfit.

You are stranded on a tropical island, you have everything you desire except people. You can choose two people or two animals to join you, do you

1. Have your significant other snatched up to join you.... along with your mother

2. Have your favorite two favorite actors/actresses join you

3. Have your African Grey and your dog shipped over.

Ha Ha! Number 3 - ALL THE WAY!!!

You go to the hair salon and decide that you fancy a change. You give the hairdresser a few tips, but let her decide what suits you. The finished product is hideous - do you:

1. Tell the stylist in no uncertain terms.

2. Pay the lady and go home and try your best to disguise it.

3. Pay the lady and go straight to another salon for them to put it right.

• 2 weeks later...

I would never let a stylist have free hand, if I was that foolish I would have to take #1 and #3.

You have just 3 hours to get ready for a visit from the president at your home for a photo shoot. Do you

1. Spend the whole time getting beautiful for the photo shoot just in case you might be in one or two of them

2. Spend the whole time cleaning your home spotless

3. Pack a suitcase and leave town, you didn't vote for him anyway

• 4 weeks later...

I would do the time honoured thing and shoot him.

You are watching telly and on the News the world is going to come to an end in 48 hours.

Would you

1/ Pay off your bills and loans?

2/ Kill your boss?

3/ Pay your morgage up?

4/ Kill your Boss?

5/ Film the event and stick it on you tube?

6/ Get in your car and shout OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!! I must phone my Mother.

7/ OR KILL your Boss.

Edited by Supernova
cant spell

My choice go spend some good time with the flock and family outside under the trees while trees and I existed still. You will have to kill your own boss.

You just won Lotto, after you have made arrangements to handle the windfall and have your ducks in a row what is the first thing you would spend some money on?

1=Car

2=boat

3=country estate

4=your favorite charity

5=world travel

6=revenge

Where is your new situational question? I almost put a new toy there ...

Sorry frogot that bit,

You have just hit a car in a car park and there was nobody about would you?

1 Leave and do nothing ?

or

2 Write a note giving your details ?

or

3 Write a note saying, if I am on camera they will think I am a nice bloke

and leaving my details BUT HA! HA! I AM NOT then stick it on the window ?

or

4 Blame them later for hit and run outside the exit ?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Um, I can't pick it out?? :D I guess if I'd HAVE to choose, I'd eat the fly. Probably have eaten quite a few already anyway (you know that saying about eating an average of 8 spiders during your life...).

Question:

Someone stole your only pair of shoes out of your locker at the gym while you were swimming and you're at the shoe store across the street in your socks. You need new shoes for an important white-collar work meeting in 10 minutes. They have your size, but the only dressy shoe style left in stock comes in fluorescent green and pink stripes (haha, yeah!). Would you:

1. Buy the dress shoes and wear them and hope your strict boss doesn't notice and you don't get fired?

2. Skip out on the meeting altogether, even though you might miss that $10K year-end bonus because of it!

#1 I would tell the boss that it is the new style and if he had looked he would noticed the new customer had the same shoes on

Your in a airplane with two other people and the plane strats to go down and know that there only two parachutes

Would you

1 share a parachute with one person ?

2 Let the other two have the parachutes ?

3 Tell one person there was a spair in the back of the plane and leave ?

4 Just jump and not tell then that the plane was going down

• 3 months later...

2. Let the other two have the parachutes.

You're late for a very important meeting at work and your baby throws-up on your blouse/suit, your dog pees on your shoes, your hormonal monkey mashes bananas into your hair, you slip in your horse's manure and get it all over your backside. Would you...?

1. Blame the smell, in the meeting room, on your boss and get fired.

2. Get a $5000 speeding-ticket from the cops because were driving like a maniac, and then when you arrive at work act as if nothing ever happened.

3. Quit your job and live like a hobo for the rest of your life.

... I'm a bit drastic, I know.

3. Quit my job and live like a hobo, since deep-down that's what I really want anyway.

Your Amazon flies out the front door when you open it just for a second to take the garbage out. Your Grey is sitting on his stand, your two-year-old is in his highchair, and there's oatmeal cooking on the stove. What do you do first?

1. Chase your Amazon

2. Grab your kid

3. Turn the stove off

4. Put your Grey back in his cage

4. Turn off the oven. I wouldn't want the house to burn down with my kid and Grey in the house... Anyways, my Amazon would have a microchip ;)

You're a stuck all alone on a remote island with a beautiful beach and Amazon jungle as your backyard and are absolutely clueless about surviving in the 'wild'. Would you...?

1. Become friends with all the animals (especially the birds) and let them find food for you

4. Try to get an internet connection on your laptop, so you can go on Grey Forums and ask "What would you do if you were in this situation?"

Try to get a internet connection and go to the grey forum because I know the members would try to help me. Thats the kind of people they are.

You have a flat tire and you are out in the middle of no were at nite changing it but you kick all five lug nuts down the drain. What would you do ??

1. Call triple A.

2. Call a friend.

3. Start walking and hope you find a gas station.

4. Flag down a strange .

5. Take one lug nut off each wheel to put on the spare in a triangle pattern.

6. wait for day brake and walk home

• 1 month later...

5. Take one lug nut off each wheel to put on the spare in a triangle pattern.

Your computer crashes and you can't get on the Greyforum from it. It will take a week for anyone to even be able to check it out for repair. Would you:

1. Throw the junk in the trash and buy a new computer immediately.

2. Go to the local library and use its computers for the week until the repair person can help you.

3. Sneak into the office and use the office computer for the week

4. Go into withdrawal and just pray the Forum doesn't forget you for the whole week!

I would go to the library if I could, if not I would go into withdrawal and throw the junk in the trash and buy a new one because the work computer has a lot of stuff locked out.

You can`t find your wallet or Hand bag and all your credit cards are in there.

Would you call all the 800 numbers to report a lost or stolen cards

OR

Go on about your business becouse your cards are all maxed out and can not be used any way

I would go to the library if I could, if not I would go into withdrawal and throw the junk in the trash and buy a new one because the work computer has a lot of stuff locked out.

You can`t find your wallet or Hand bag and all your credit cards are in there.

Would you call all the 800 numbers to report a lost or stolen cards

OR

Go on about your business becouse your cards are all maxed out and can not be used any way

OK, I love to play, so I'll try from your post, seriously, just using your quote...please, let's play. :)

Who goes to the library anymore?

I never loose track of my High Roller M-Clip and LV or Gucci wallets period, however, if I did I'd be like, my frivolous money for the week...FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Go to my banker and say give me XX...???