NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

what cleaning products do you use?

John_Woodside

Conversations ( 4 or 5) have been going on for the last 7 days concerning safe and unsafe chemicals/ safe cleaners/ unsafe cleaners that are being used for a variety of things. Please check the few boards that are speaking about it.<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2009/03/30 18:15

I have found those 2, one is from clorox and its safe around pets and babies, but I always rinse well after it

The second is bird safe, sepcial to disinfect aviaries, drinkers, cages...I also rinse well after that...

And when I clean food plates and drinker on daily basis, I use antibacterial dishwashing liquid in very small ammpounts diluted with water and I make sure to rinse well afterwards

{Nature-00020095}{Nature-00020095}{Nature-00020095}

DSC03113.JPG

DSC03113.JPG

I have found those 2, one is from clorox and its safe around pets and babies, but I always rinse well after it

The second is bird safe, sepcial to disinfect aviaries, drinkers, cages...I also rinse well after that...

And when I clean food plates and drinker on daily basis, I use antibacterial dishwashing liquid in very small ammpounts diluted with water and I make sure to rinse well afterwards

{Nature-00020095}{Nature-00020095}{Nature-00020095}