Post pictures of your cage!

MickeyandMe

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Boy what a nice setup for Max and he sure enjoys it and the wall:ohmy: I have Josey's cage pulled out somewhat from the wall so she cannot get to if from the cage, maybe you should have done that, too late now though:(

Thanks Mark for sharing some pics of Max's setup:P

• 1 month later...

All of your cages are beautiful!

I got this cage about half a year ago when poppy was just a few month old

we bought it of ebay for about £55 which is about $105 us.

I also got her play stand of ebay for about £50 - $100 us. and i think i got my moneys worth out of them. i also have a smaller playstand (£15) and we currently use that as her 'tolliet'

Do you like my cages?

(p.s. the picture of the cage is when i first went to see it at the previous owners house, thats why there is no toys!!)

48ae_1.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: poppyparrot, at: 2008/06/20 12:04

48ae_1.jpg

Hi Poppy! I was wondering, does your bird use the whole cage, or does she mostly stay in the highest part o the left? I am asking because I am looking into the same style cage, but didn't want to get it if they mostly stayed in the upper left fide, and the rest remained unused for the most part.

Talon wrote:

Hi Poppy! I was wondering, does your bird use the whole cage, or does she mostly stay in the highest part o the left? I am asking because I am looking into the same style cage, but didn't want to get it if they mostly stayed in the upper left fide, and the rest remained unused for the most part.

Well when i got it, i got it becuase of the size and price, i am planning on changeing it at somestage to a more square traditional style one. But you are rite it does stay on the left hand side, becuase thats where her main sleeping perch is and her food is down on the bottom left, i suppose if i put her fruti bowel on the right hand side it might be more appeling to her, i still have no regrets on getting this cage though.

One more thing, my poppy plays out side the cage more than she does in, but if your parrot loves playing inside, and has plenty of toys, i can see them enjoying the whole space in the cage.

More pics will come over the weekend

thanks

steven 222j4_JP222G.JPG

222j4_JP222G.JPG

this is Tyco's cage its very simalar to harrisons cage I love it because its escape proof it has a pin that slides into the top of the door theres no way she can get at it and the food doors have a hook ans they slide up and down she can't do both things at the same time great cage who ever designed it did it with hodini birds in mind and Tyco is definatly an escape artist.

HPIM1004.jpg

Nice_to_Chat_Patricia-1.jpg

yea, Alcazars looks like too and it has the bird proof lock. I love that it has 6 bowls.Plus the doors for the bowls open up so there's no interupting him as much.Also it gives the daycare kids away to help feeding him w/out getting bit. Everyone says why such a humungous cage for a little bird? I told them cause he deserves a castle.LOL

Guest Skuffy

My answer to your question is YES...And it catches the small Poops he may do as the day goes on.The floor still gets very messy tho..I have to clean up 3-4 times aday..I don't mind its all part of owning a GREY...lol..Greys and Mess go together like Hand and Glove..{Nature-00020095}

I Agree look at Tyco on top of her cage. She's a pretty bib bird fhe weighs in at aroud 500 to 525 grams and she not fat but she looks so tiny sitting on the top of her cage. I say the bigger the better If I had room in my house for a aviary She would probubly have one. I'm thinking about Putting the big computer in my daughters room and turning that room into a bird room. but I worry that they won't get enough attention then. right now Tyco and Fergie are in my room because that is where I am most of the time. I have to keep my feet up most of the time so I just lay on top of my bed with my laptop beside me

and that way they can be with me most of the time when their in there

Nice_to_Chat_Patricia-1.jpg

p