NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Photos of AnnaBella

Hello...long time no see...

I've been so busy..as a lot of you, I'm sure. AnnaBella has kept me on my toes and I wouldn't have it any other way. :silly: I've always enjoyed taking pictures of her but lately I've been in a funk. I've run out of ideas on the how/what/where to take pictures of her. Know what I mean? I now have over 200 photos of her in her online album...and over 30,000 on my computer. It may even be double that. I tend to take 100-200 (or more) shots of any subject in any given session to ensure I get a good photo or two. Anyway, I've got a few new photos. I've got several where she's playing with a miniature orange Croc (shoe)...I love Crocs...they're so comfy. I first had it as a key chain but she wanted it so bad, I gave it to her...lol. I'm curious which Croc picture you think is best. A few are too blurry but I like the composition...then a couple are sharp but I don't like the composition...grr..always something. ha. Then, the last two are some artsy fartsy ones I tried with her tail. Nothing special...like I said, I'm running out of ideas...

Also, my husband had just given our dog a bath on the day I was taking these photos and she looked so....so...raggy...I just had to snap a photo...she's at the very bottom. She's Sandy...Mini Schnauzer. We don't keep her trimmed as a regular MS, we don't like the beard and eyebrows, we keep them short...like any girl would...lol :lol: (the photo is in black and white)

ba3.jpg

ba5.jpg

ba6.jpg

ba7.jpg

ba8.jpg

ba9.jpg

ba10.jpg

ba12.jpg

ba4.jpg

ba11.jpg

aasandy_1.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Heather

AnnaBella is gorgeous!!

you have quite a talent with a camera {Feel-good-000200BB}

what type camera/set up are you using here?

thanks for clearing up what the "orange peanut" is! to answer you question, i really like ba8, followed closely by ba9 - you can almost see her thinking about what she is doing/about to do and how much fun it will be.

ba10 reminds me of a dancer (perhaps a fan dancer of sorts) preparing to perform

luv the pic of Sandy too (i have 6 assorted dogs here as well as feather babies)

What lovely photos of AnnaBella. She is gorgeous of course! I like photo #2 best of the croc photos. Just the expression and depth in her eye- you can tell she's enjoying that croc. I like the color contrast in those pics. I also love the one with her and the blue chain. I know it doesn't show much of her but I like it, it shows her spirit and playfullness in just that bit of her face and claws.

Sandy is a very pretty puppy too.

Thanks so much for sharing your great talent with us. I know what you mean about ideas for new photos- I have hundreds of pics of Lyric and my other birds and dogs but eventually you'd like to do something new and original. I think you always come up with great photos, very artistic and well thought out. Keep inspiring the rest of us!

Thanks for all the compliments. Lyric, thanks, you should share more of your photos with us. At first, I didn't share many of my photos...to me it seemed like a private thing. Like if I showed my pics to someone, they might see who I really am or something. Ha. I still feel that way with some of my photos so I have a private photo album on my site that's hidden. I can give specific people a password and they can access it. Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're embarrassed to show your photos because you're shy, just go for it!! If I can do it, you can do it!!! If it's a different reason, then .... well, do it anyway. ha. I'm about to post a photo I need advice on...I hope you will comment.

Well, I don't have a very great camera, and many times the quality of my shots is not what I would like. I am a bit of a perfectionist I'm afraid. I'll try to share some more with you though- have you seen the pics of my babies in the nursery room? "picture of timneh chicks- 1 week old" I'm proud of the pics of my babies! B)

• 2 weeks later...