NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello...

mrraju

hey! i m new 2 this forum...n enjoying a lot...

i am a new grey parrot owner...my grey iz not too trained by me as it iz new...but i m doing a lot 4 him...he iz using 2 accept me hiz new friend.....hopefully by passing certain time he will be fully trained by me...

thatz all frm my side.

Hello Mrraju and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your grey. Did you mention his name?

If I remember from your other thread you are having some problems with him going back into his cage. I don't know how long you have had him but if he came from another family it will take some time for him to come to trust you so be very patient with him.

I would continue to talk to him a lot and show him you are not going to hurt him and he will eventually come around.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do give a read thru and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of him you would like to share with us we would love to see them.

Hello Shahmeer, welcome to the family. How long have you had Tiger? You have come to the right place to learn alot of information about African Greys. If you have any specific questions, just ask and some of our more experienced members will be glad to help. If you have any pictures of Tiger, we would love to see them.