NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Hawaii Blog

CeasarsDad

Well, we just got back form an all day tour of Oahu Island. 120 miles and 8 hours later I got some killer photos to share with you. These will be the last set in the Hawaii Blog series as we are leaving Friday for Las Vegas.. Of course there will be Vegas photos but I'll post them in a different Blog..

So let me go over the 270 photos I got today and I will hand pick a few for you..

Thanks again if you were interested in my Hawaii blog.. I appreciate you spending the time reading it..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TalonSis

Sorry I had to run out without posting todays photos... and OH what photos I have for you guys.. But, today was checkout day and I didn't realize it.. I was out on a tour when I should have been packing.. .YIKES..

So now I am sitting at pool side hooked to a WiFi typing to you.. Technology is great isn't it.. :P

When I get to Vegas I will post todays photos.. Then I will post some Vegas shots too..

Stay tuned.. This isn't over yet..

See ya Kiddo<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/05/25 20:53

Well, Hawaii is behind us now.. :( It was a GREAT place and I am sure I will be going back one day soon. This will be the last Hawaii photo posting. I want to start with some more shots of Pearl Harbor..

D2X_1175.jpg

Check out this Navy Man...

D2X_1160.jpg

Finally I found some beaches that I consider to be almost as good as Bermuda.. OK. Maybe better...

D2X_1209.jpg

D2X_1213.jpg

D2X_1214.jpg

D2X_1216.jpg

How would you like to spend the day with your lover in a place like this?

D2X_1218.jpg

D2X_1233.jpg

How about this setting.. Look at the rocks..

D2X_1236.jpg

D2X_1243.jpg

Well, I hoped that you like the little blog I put up for you guys.. I'm in Vegas now and of course I'll have photos.. You guys take care... I'll see you later.

DSC_0338.jpg

CeasarsDad wrote:

Hi FairY..

Yeah, I am burned. Even more so today.. Too late for the hat as we are leaving tomorrow..

No, I have not seen any flying tropical birds. I was looking be we didn't spend an lots on time in the rain forests where I think that might have been.

Regarding the waves.. Hawaii is famous for 30 footers.. but this is not the season for that.. That season starts in November and runs thru March..

I see. Okay, thanks for answering. I got a clearer picture in my head now :)