NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happy Christmas Everybody

pugwash

Hey there..just wishing you all A very Happy Christmas from here in the UK

I am fortunate enough not to have to spend the day visiting anybody and I plan on just relaxing, watching all the usual dodgy tv and Pigging out

Hope you all have a fab Christmas, thanks for all of the advice that has been given in the past

I look forward to meeting more new people on here soon

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and New Year and can I thank everyone for the time they have put in helping others with their birds over the last year. I know it has made a lot of diference to the birds lives and that of the owners. Heres to a great new year.

sheila, Charlie and Cracker

Post edited by: she, at: 2008/12/22 20:24<br><br>Post edited by: she, at: 2008/12/22 20:30

I would like to say a BIG thankyou to everyone:)

You are all so important and have certainly made a big difference to mine and my greys life and well being.

I would like to wish you all a great Christmas and a wonderful new year, you all mean so much!

Have a great time everyone.

Caroline, Charlie, Keeko and baby Jasper xxxxx

I wish everyone in greyforums a very Merry Christmas and a safe Happy New Year and I hope the new year is the best one yet.

The members here on this forum are some of the best people I have had the priviledge to be with, very helpful to me and all members. I have made some very good friends here and become very close to a few that I can count on anytime I need them but thanks to all of you for being who you are and sharing your greys with me.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE