NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MEET ANA GREY

Luvparrots

Hehe what cute photos Iwill remind you again that printer is not gonna last long :) I am so happy you now have your Ana Grey was such a long wait with you and now we get to finally know her ! She is such a sweetie she looks so tiny how much does she weigh??

I haven't weighed her yet. Must find my scale!!! But she eats everything and all the time so I know she is just find. Luvs my birdie muffins with vegetables and pine nuts. Apples, grapes and Kiwi are a favorite too. She always drinks fresh water as soon as I change it twice a day so I know she is hydrated. I was very lucky her grandma (as the breeder calls herself) real worked hard to socialize and see that her babies were fully weaned. Millie and I talk every couple of days, she really luvs her babies and makes sure they are well loved and cared for. Ana Grey is a wonderful companion thanks to Millie!

• 5 months later...

My little girl, Ana Grey, said "Whatcha doing"!!!!! I heard it!!!!! A little scratchy but for sure "Whatcha doing?" I am so excited!!!!! She is 9 1/2 months old (8/6/08) and she said "Whatcha doing"? today May 24, 2009!!!! I thought she said 'Hello" a few months back but never heard it again, but this I heard, clear as can be!!! She got a big pecan for that, shoot I'll give her two!!!! :woohoo: :)<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/05/25 03:54

What a wonderful name for a beautiful little girly she is so sweet looking I love the pictures. and wow first words also they do grow up fast. your in for it now she knows how to talk and soon you will be lokking for that on off button:laugh: don't forget to write it in your baby book babys first wors what ya doing. I love it and I'm so excited for you and her. Adaya practices all the time but no words yet.

Oh little Ana Grey is such a sweetheart and they are so priceless when they're little. Darling pictures and I just love the one where she's asleep! Sooo cute.

They're so funny when trying to talk, aren't they? I swear Darwin has said "hello" twice and also "step up" but it's still muffled. Have fun with Ana!

Thats so cute the more excited you get about it the more she will Say it and then soon she will try new things to see if you get excited about that also and pretty soon you'll be haveing grey't conversations with her what fun it is to own and to be owned by an African Grey parrot or any parrot for that matter.