NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What are you doing now?

casper

• 4 weeks later...

Just a normal day here.

Ive cleaned up and the birds are making a mess again:laugh: Well, what else am I here for?

Its such a miserable cold day so i dont think I will bother going out anywhere. I got the neighbours shopping last night (the ones who are poorly) so I know they are okay for today.

Just waiting for my daughter coming home, the kids break up today for 7 weeks and her school shuts early.

Let the fun begin! 3 greys, 2 kids how grey will I be by September?:laugh:

Not one grey hair Caroline and only your hairdresser will know for sure:lol: :side:

Yep, just another day in paradise, looking forward to the weekend but then I always look to the weekend, nothing special planned just hanging out with Josey and Sunny.

I could not be happier that the wknd is now upon us!:P

I am at work right now, and I hope today goes well and I also hope it goes FAST!:side:

Not that I have a FAB weekend planned but I think that spending my time with My Hubby, Dalia, Conner, Cheekz, Timmy, Moe, and TG is all I need to have a greYt time.

I hope that we can ALL enjoy a little sunshine and fresh air outside too.

My son is with his Grandma and he will not be back until Monday. :( I miss him. He is 6 and a sweetheart.

Im sleepy and my coffee has not kicked in yet...:dry:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!!

Cristen

• 2 months later...

Gee no one has posted here for awhile so I thought I would. I'm planning my weekend. Must go get my flu shots tomorrow. Not looking forward to that, thank you very much! But the good thing is, it is the weekend and all the family in the Portland/Vancouver/Washougal area are coming over for Sunday dinner. Oh it isn't to see grandma no way. Little Johnny Jr. is coming over and everyone wants to see the newest and youngest member of the family! All my male grandsons (5 of them) will be here for dinner along with their parents. Yes my son and oldest daughter all have sons and my granddaughters are California girls and can't be here. :( I am all excited and just can't wait to take lots of pictures!!!

Sounds lovely Janet, lucky you.

I'm planning a chilled weekend. My son doesn't have a football match this morning so I had a lie-in and now I'm on my laptop in my pyjamas lol. Need to get into town later for an hour or two and the shed needs clearing out lol but tomorrow is hubby's birthday so we are going out to lunch and watching our football team which is being shown on screen in the pub. I know, I lead such an exciting life don't I? Lol

Gosh Julie what an exciting weekend you have planned, almost as exciting as mine, I slept in this morning, got a little housework to do, laundry and going nowhere for the remainder of the weekend. Just watch some TV, cruise thru the forum and that is about it, is a dreary day with intermittent rain, may veg out on the sofa and watch a movie with a bag of popcorn, wow I must calm myself from too much excitement.:S :laugh: :blink: :woohoo:

I've washed all of the bedding, I've ironed a huge stack of clothes, I've cleaned the bathrooms (nice) and have just been into town to buy - oh yes, you've guessed it - nothing for me - but some pine nuts, walnuts and some yogurt coated pineapple (urgh) for Harvey!

I am now sitting here at with a glass of wine waiting for the football to start!!

Oh yes, and I'm editing this to include the fact that whilst driving around a corner in town I mounted the pavement and have scraped a big gouge out of my alloy wheel! I'm only writing this as Bernie isn't around!!<br><br>Post edited by: JillyBeanz, at: 2009/09/26 16:50

Yesterday I had the notion to drive about five hundred miles round trip to a fabric warehouse in NC. Somehow driving ramps up the high voltage part, I try to set the cruise control and just enjoy the journey, but it seems that the slow lane sets the cruise control at 80mph. I did see the funniest thing. A truck towing a solid white fifth wheel trailer. Emblazoned on the sides in two foot high red letters: "Caution! Stay back 20 feet! Angry monkeys will throw feces!" I thought that would make a great bumper sticker to ward off tailgaters.

I have been on a right retail therapy trip. Went out this morning and ended up getting a new car.I need something a bit larger than my mini so ended up ordering a new Fiesta titanium.I wont get it for about 6 weeks so a long wait in store.I was going to get a mini clubman but when I had a good look the fiesta was a better deal and has much more space and gadgets.I am so excited. I am going out tonight to celebrate my birthday next Thursday.

Julie did you try Sainsburys,they are in little containers in the packed fruit department.

Jill Im telling Bernie when he gets back:lol:

Nooo! Don't tell him Sheila!!

What am I doing now - well, sitting here with a slight hangover! Started early because the football was on, and then sort of carried on through the night! I'm ready though - I'm off out shopping as I might have a birthday coming up!! ;)

PS. Not intending to spend as much as Sheila tho!

Right this very minute I am replying to this post and contemplating if I want to go get Tiko and bring him or her home one day early. House is ready, playpen in place, cage prepared, and oh I just can't wait. OK my mind is made up. I am gong to get him or her.

Bernie, did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? You don't have much of anything nice to say today, why don't you try this again, I am shocked:ohmy:

Well I was having a good day until I read Bernie's post, I am still at work for a couple more hours then its home to fix dinner. Got a busy weekend with the grandkids, yes all three of them, wanna join in!!

judygram wrote:

Oh they are not staying at my house, they are staying with my daughter, she has all three, but I am going over to help so I will still be able to enjoy my weekend, not that I don't love those grandkids but you get my drift.:whistle: :blink: :laugh:
And you gave me a slap ooh you.:P

Heh heh heh Bernie:whistle: :lol:

Just got back from dinner out, Josey is on playstand and Sunny is on my shoulder, watching a little tv and having a drink later to relax after a long week. Going with the grandkids tomorrow to a pumpkin patch and corn maze then all getting together Sunday morning for brunch.