NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What are you doing now?

casper

That's lovely to hear Sheila. Yesterday I did all my housework and ironing and today I've been Christmas shopping at the Metro Centre (Christmas shopping plus rainy day in the North East of England, not a good combination!!!). The shops weren't busy - just the actual mall areas - people had come out for an indoor walk!! But - what do I care now ~ my Christmas shopping is finished!! Yippppppeeeeee!!!! :woohoo:

Well I am just trying to keep warm!!! Its so cold today and boy did it freeze over last night!!!

I defrosted the car this morning and set off on the school run, half way there it had frozen up again!

Ive done the cages, put the tree up, now the greys are having their time out.

I really should be getting motivated to finish my xmas shopping but just cant get into it!!!

I know what you mean! 06.15am this morning I was hoying water over my car windscreen (luke warm, not boiling!!) and spraying de-icer! Good old Northumberland County Council - not a road gritted!!! Safe driving methinks from now on!

Right Caroline - your tree is up - but are your birds up your tree? I am dreading it!!!!:laugh:

• 1 month later...

Well I got up this morning to a thick blanket of snow!

Like normal in the UK, schools are shut and everything is at a stand still!

Just done some internet shopping ( hope they can deliver) scrubbed the cages and am gonna spend some time with the birdies before I go make a snow man with the kids.

Keep safe and warm everyone:)

This is some very chilly global warming 29degrees Fahrenheit here just South of the Houston Texas area, predicted to reach a low of 19 degrees Sat. morning. eeek not our weather I think we got weather from Canada this year. Those pictures of the snow are so beautiful just too cold.