NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What are you doing now?

casper

After chatting to Lyn yesterday I have been up in the loft and got down lots of old horse pictures of my two horses I had years back.I will get them scanned and on to the lap top as soon as I can.I am just having a coffee before going up to my sisters.

I look forward to seeing them - I totally admire horses (from afar)!!

I've just watched the Remembrance Sunday event at the cenotaph honoring our fallen soldiers and we've held our two minute silence in the house (compulsory) and I am now waiting for everybody to get ready so we can go to my mam & dad's.

Oh well, it's been so glamorous! Monday I cleaned my own carpets, Tuesday I cleaned my mam and dad's, yesterday went to Newcastle to do some Christmas shopping, ended up with nothing and today I've been to the local petshop for a new toy for Harvey - it's great - a big block of wood, and there's seed stuff in the middle - chewtastic!

Oh, and the owner's Macaw was there and I gave him a big kiss too (the Macaw, not the owner)!!! :laugh:

I got my new car today.It is really nice to drive.It has lots of toys on it,bluetooth,usb conector,automatic lights,wipers, the wing mirrors fold in when you lock the car, climate controle cruise controle,parking sensors, It makes you a cup of tea (that ones a joke).I am really made up with it.

Indeed what am I doing now, up at four in the morning? One daughter in college nine hundred miles away called to ask for insurance information after having an accident with a friend's vehicle. Thankfully no one was hurt. Then, at one am the other daughter called from her apt at college to get a ride to the emergency room for a foot injury. Stepped down wrong and tore some tendons, is casted, home and will see what tomorrow brings. But... since I was up, I'm dying to peek in at Juno and to resist the urge, came in here instead.

Good grief Dee! Twice in one night! That's unbelievable!

Hope the girls are all right!

Well done for not waking Juno up - it might have made him grumpy! (are we still calling him he?).

Alfie needs her sleep and gets grumpy when she doesn't get it (a bit like me!!)

I'm sitting having a cuppa while Alf tucks in to her scrambled egg - she's been in there ten minutes and hasn't been up for air yet!!

x<br><br>Post edited by: pearllyn, at: 2009/11/14 11:00