NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Your Grey's Flock

Tigerlily

Alex shares the house with Martini, 3 cats, a dog, a snake, an aquitc turtle, myself, hubby and our 2 youngest kids. Then sometimes our oldest and her partner and thier green cheek conure Meeko come over for the day.

LOL I keept wanting to call Martini Meeko when we first got him! I'm better about it now! {Feel-good-0002006E}

Tyco shares her home with myself 2 of my daughters sometimes just one depending on weather or not Tuesday has to come home again for another month or 2 til she gets back on her feet again. she's home at the moment for awhile then i have 3 dogs when Tuesday is home there's 4 dogs and 6 other birds.

Right now Makena is sharing a house with me, my husband, my mother in law, my father in law, my brother in law, two maltese dogs (who I can't stand cause they are mean and bark at everything) and my 10 cent guppy Lil Dave (who I have had for 3 1/2 years!)

Yes, I am going nuts....

NIcky and I live with my parents, my sister, a terrapin (who is so short-sighted she hasn't even realized Nicky exists yet despite his cage being right beside the tank...I'm still waiting for him to fall in!) and a tank of goldfish. He is fascinated by the goldfish and licks the glass repeatedly. I keep expecting him to climb in and swim with them.

Our flock includes the following: Me and my boyfriend, Lyric the TAG, Lyric's parents- Tarzan & Akasha, Isis & Osiris- another pair of TAGs, Sammy the blue front Amazon, Crackers the blue crown conure, Louis the cherry headed conure, Kim & Jim the Senegals, Zulu the pacific parrotlet and his daddy Ziggy, 2 dogs- Sparky & Chilli, and a tank full of fish.

• 4 weeks later...

Starbuck lives with me, my husband...

3 cats (Shaft, Goldfinger, Magellan),

a ball python (Snickers),

2 gouldian finches (Nic and Milly) and their newly hatched chicks (fingers crossed!),

a tiel (Merlin),

and a rescued cordon blue finch (yet to be named).

Not to mention all the aquariums.

Oscar who was the first CAG shres his house with Rosaka CAG, Flo CAG (arrives this weekend) Katka B and G Macaw, Betty, george, Grace and Max Blue Masked lovebirds, David, Phil, Mabel and Lily are the dogs, Ivy the cat and John the snake. Me my partner Petr, Petrs Mum (in granny flat and is a great sitter when we go away) and a tank full of fish.

Nokkvi lives with:

- me of course

- my boyfriend, Aliosha

- two cocatiels, Daisy and Draccho

- a Cornish Rex cat, Uni

- four Norwegian forrest cat females, Honey Honey, Bon Bon, Atla and Gullbrá

- bunch of goldfish

We breed Norwegian forrest cats and hopefully we´ll get kittens in november :)