NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm going to miss Cosmo :(

jimmycoop2005

Jimmy you almost gave me a heart attack when I seen the thread as I thought you had lost Cosmo!!:blink: :ohmy:

Cosmo will be fine Jimmy and he won't forget you I assure you of that and he will be so glad to see you on your return.

You have a lovely time at Disney World and enjoy yourself:P B)

Jesus Jimmy, you better be sorry!! Now you owe each of us a good photo (about 3000 members) a different photo of your Disney trip. :P So you better start snapping those photos, you have 3000 to take ;-)

Have fun and give us an update when you get back!! :-)

{Feel-good-0002006E}

I actually read it as it was meant because I have just been away for a couple of days and I missed my guys so badly we came home early! We were planning on coming home this evening and ended up leaving to travel home straight after breakfast this morning. I enjoyed the weekend away, but I loved coming home more :)

I feel your pain Jimmy, but believe me the homecoming they gave me was worth it. I have had so many cuddles and kisses from the pair of them today!

Isn't it wonderful to get away but it is so nice to get home and get that coming home welcome from the ones we left behind, that makes it all worth it and I am sure Jimmy's homecoming will be just as rewarding as yours, Siobhan:P

Geesh, I couldn't believe it...I thought you were getting rid of Cosmo from the title too. I was like, "No way, he LOVES that bird!" Good to see you had a nice trip and that Cosmo did well with you away. The first trip is always the worst! hahaha

Yep you sccared to bejesus out of most of us but it looks like you had a great time I hope Cosmos wasn't to mad at you for leaving I know when I go for a couple days it always takes a couple hours for Tyco to talk to me again she always forgives me but she sure can get mad she turns her back and won't even look at me for a while then she will eventually say mom mom and I know everything is good again

Canadian_Girl.jpg