NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What is?

greenwinged

An african grey cameroon is mistaken as a new species of grey, it is in fact justwhen people see a larger congo, just born a little bigger, they vary in size. They are called cameroon because smugglers used to smuggle them from a place called Cameroon and therefore they got that name. Only two species of grey, congo and Timneh

hmmm i bet! maybe the breeders cameroon grey actually comes from that place, so thats why they have named it that? not such an amazing breeder to think there are more than two species :dry: i hope i havent gotten my facts wrong but the fact the cameroon isnt another species has been drummed into my head for a very long time. perhaps do a little research and see what you come up with

Nekkyousha is right on the money with her facts regarding a "Cameroon" species. It is stated in several articles and studies that the CAG species is larger or a little smaller depending on which area of Africa they are from i.e coastal with a seemingly larger abundance of food versus the sparser in-lands areas where they must search more for the fewer foods available.

Louisejane - you can call him what you like, as long as it's not FAT :-) :P Then he might get an attitude. B)

I have absolutely no idea how much he weighs Dan, although he's had his checks from the vet, we've never actually had him weighed. When we first got him from his old home, he was so tense and angry with everyone we didn't like to stress him out too much. Starting to think about how to get him on my baking scales this afternoon?? Eddie.... peanut.... ;)

Haha, everyones grey is prettier than anothers, in JudyWorld her's is the best ;) hehe, its a win win situation though!

I may look into weighing Clëo too, but avian vets like to charge you for every single little thing, she has an appointment this tuesday so i think she's going to hate me and dave for awhile afterwards.

Lets us see those picures soon louisejane! im very intrigued :)