NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

merlin was a clown today

sandra902

so part of my job is to make reminder calls to my customers reminding them to place their order for the upcoming sale.

well i was in the process of making my calls for the day when mr merlin decided it was time to clown around with his toys.

first he thought if he sat on top of his cage and flapped his wings he'd get a big reaction (he usually does) but i turned my head down so i couldn't see his vigorous flapping.

then, failing that, he went into his cage and hung upside downy from one foot and gave one toy hell with his beak and the other toy merry hell with his free foot.

so i completely embarassed myself by busting up during one of my reminder calls and will now have to make my explanation to this nice lady on friday!

thank goodness everyone knows about merlin or they'd all think i'd gone mad.

well as i do try to tell people: "sandra's world is a happy place"

The first time Finnigan ever did that, I thought she must be hurt or dying! Now, she does it when we play in the evening and when she gets started, everyone stops playing and looks at her! It is sooo funny. I guess that is because she is normally so quiet that when she gets going its like that commercial..."When EF Hutton speaks everyone listens", but substitute Finnigan there. :laugh: