NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hey all.

Hey guys, my names Devin, I'm 21 years old and currently living in England.

I have a Congo African Grey, his name is Coco and he is approximately 5 - 6 years old. He's an amazing talker and very smart! When we first got him all he could say was "Hello" and he wasn't 100% tame. Over the years I trained him and built an amazing bond with him!

Here is a picture of me and him a while back and a few of him by himself:

15rgmma.jpg

16gzmmu.jpg

346b4hx.jpg

He's tall and handsome as you can see:P

Well, looks like a great site to share knowledge and experience.

See you guys around :)<br><br>Post edited by: Madness, at: 2008/03/08 02:38

Devin welcome here :) Nice looking bird and nice looking guy ;) (wait till judy gets to see this :laugh: )

Anywayzz: I hope you will like it here and that we may see much more of you (posting I mean - don't pay attention to my English, it is not my mothertongue) ;)

Wow Devin you slipped in! I don't know how I missed you and your great lookin guy! Welcome to the forum and I'm sure you can give some advice as well since you have tamed your little guy. Look forward to hearing more from you and Love the pics!!!

671032669511520280208.gif

Hello Devin and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Coco.

You have obviously done quite a job with Coco and you have built a good relationship together and that is something to be proud of especially at such a young age. At my age 21 is young believe me.:laugh:

Not that you need it but take a few moments to read thru some of the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

Thanks for sharing some pictures of Coco with us.:)