NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Im going to kill and eat my grey

KevinD

I paid for the god damn bird, he bites me again, ill eat him. Im tired of having to get stitches everytime he gets a bug up his ass. I saved his behind from death, I bribed Kuwaiti officials to get him home, and he still keeps biting me. Im done with it.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

OMG!  I LOVE this thread!  Popcorn & a chair for me...I have way too many parrots....I am sorry about the bite,  I suffer with my amazon bites every time I put breakfast in her cage...she bites the hand that feeds her...literally!

Thanks for the software update!  Much appreciated!  I hear greys are bitter..just sayin is all..:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I stayed out of range, and have not got bit again, but tonight I let my gaurd down, and got bit AGAIN cleaning his cage. I see a few questions in here, yes he activly chases me, I just get out of the way. My wife insists on letting him go walk about, and no matter where I am, in the can, in my office, he chases me down.

She loves that bird so much, I cant kill him and eat him, BUT I got a German Sheapapard on the way. Lets see who wins. :)

I know you guys cant see it, only Talon and myself, Im going to upgrade the software while Im here.

Place your bets :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ooo please post photos when you get your new arrival! My family had a german shepherd growing up. We had him for 13 years and was dearly loved... even though he did have a real stubborn streak! Alfie grew up with him when we were still living at my parents house. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well here she is, I have had her since 4/30 but have been really busy. Named her Kasey. Already getting big. Ill post some pictures from the day I picked her up to today. Growing like a weed !

Your puppy is adorable. Congrats! White GSD's tend to be more sensitive and reserved. I've only had black and reds, but do have first hand experience with the whites through my volunteer work at our local GS rescue. Their dispositions are lovely!

• Like 1