NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Zombie! Aargh!

neoow

Imagine this- there's a zombie invasion and one of the zombies is currently breaking through the door/window of the room you're currently in. You have no time to get to another room. Quick! What object do you grab to defend yourself and how do you use it?

Rule- it must be an item/object that's located in the room you are in as you are reading this.

My answer:

I'm sitting in my office and so there's not a lot to hand in here... however I do have quite a large glass paperweight. I reckon I could do some damage with that if I hit the zombie hard enough!

20200424_103539.thumb.jpg.d267f7dd0e01f40edda8c179c228fe86.jpg

• Like 3

Living room.  Cushions too soft,  lamp won't work -- it might stop mid-throw due to being plugged in (plus cord is sort of tangled with other cords like Alexa/chargers).  Tissue box won't help.  Maybe the cats will help me???  

I guess my heavy stoneware mug is my best weapon in here!

I really need heavier decor items!  lol  (I have lots of books, but books are too precious to throw!)

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, LNCAG said:

Living room.  Cushions too soft,  lamp won't work -- it might stop mid-throw due to being plugged in (plus cord is sort of tangled with other cords like Alexa/chargers).  Tissue box won't help.  Maybe the cats will help me???  

I guess my heavy stoneware mug is my best weapon in here!

I really need heavier decor items!  lol  (I have lots of books, but books are too precious to throw!)

If your cats are anything like mine, they'd be pretty useless!! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...