NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I know no one is using the video module

KevinD

I know change is difficult and people just read the forums, so Im starting this new section to post documentaries that are readily available anywhere but you can have them here. 

Just click on the grey box and it will take you to the module. I paid a bunch for the module, and just hope someone gets some use out of it.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not familiar with video modules -- do not understand how to access or use it.  I get that it is apparently a group of files for either downloading or viewing inline (most likely downloading).

Is there a website for it?  Is it accessed from this forum?  Is it like an fnp storage list of files?

DISCLAIMER:  Being a Linux gal running Fedora -- I have a feeling I wouldn't have the viewing software needed.  :(  But thanks for offering to share -- very generous!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

>>>Its right at the top between chatbox and who is on line lol @Talon you have used it and posted videos :)<<<

(Not Talon here but having same issue)

I have posted pix in threads using the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files" option, and I have shared a youtube video by just posting a link to a video in my post.  

Other than seeing a video in a thread, I don't see any other way to watch anything.  I easily see how to post text in chatbox but not any option to watch anything. 

I am using Opera browser.  Chatbox is at my top left of screen; Who's Online is on middle right of my screen just below Topics.   

Here's what my screen looks like:

[Click pix to enlarge]

parrot forum screenshot.png

Edited by LNCAG
  • Like 1

Oh That!  I thought this was about his Plex server!  Yes, I've seen some videos posted here on the forum -- sorry I misunderstood.  I thought this was about having access to all his other stuff here too!  I kept searching for the magic Plex link here on the forum.  :)

KevinD wrote some weeks back:  I have a PLEX server with over 700 movies and current TV series.

• Like 1

I imagine you probably seen to PM KevinD regarding access to the Plex server. Doubt the access details would be published publicly on the the forums for anyone to find? I can't remember where the thread about it was posted though.

• Like 1