NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Grey Videos

KevinD

I was cleaning up stuff from MANY sites that I host,and it occurred to me there is no NEW things as far as information out there.

I found this, and as all of it applies to Sukei in particular and all the wild Grey's out there I thought I would post it.

Keep in mind when we got Sukei, he was just above dead, also depicted in this video.

To open in full screen click the bottom right hand of the video and click the arrows.

• Sad 2

It's very sad. Humans manage to ruin everything good in this world. :(

I am glad Sukei managed to survive what must have been a horrific ordeal and I'm so glad he found a family who loves him and is willing to move mountains for him. (or at least fly him over some!)

I wish governments and leaders across the world were more willing to protect the planet and the critters that inhabit it, rather than looking to line their own pockets first- regardless of what damage that causes.

• Like 3

That’s the reality, thanks to the help I got here, Sukei wasn’t one of the dead, but close to it.

Even though I get cranky know and then, I’ll always appreciate the help I found here,

Besides, old dudes are allowed to get cranky now and then 🤗

• Like 5

It is heartbreaking to contemplate, and devastating to see. My first Grey, Lestat, was a huge wild caught Congo that I rescued in the 70s. He was in terrible shape. As he healed he became such a majestic bird and I loved hearing him make the native sounds from his homeland. I always contemplated what his life in the wild was like and how traumatizing and confusing it had to be for him to wind up living indoors where he was further abused and neglected. When the two of us got together, I expected nothing from him and just wanted him to heal and live the rest of his life in peace. As much as I have loved my feathered companions (r.i.p.) and my current HRH Inara, I would prefer a world where parrots remain free to roam the skies and we curtail the breeding and selling of these remarkable creatures. Thank you for posting this as a reminder to us all that as long as there is the desire, there will be those unscrupulous lot that capitalize on it.

PS: thank you for all you do here. Managing a website can be such a thankless job.

• Like 2