NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Under the weather

Pbaum

Many Thanks for your concern! Today seems like have she has gone backwards, sleeping mostly but has eaten a guava, granadilla quite a bit of her mixed seed and pellets. Little uncharacteristic after yesterday and Sunday. Wish I knew why? Her stool looks a little loose almost the same color as my other baby Jesse but her is firm. Been reading up as much as I can on this subject. Remember Apple Cider Vinegar half a teaspoon in their drinking water once per week. This kills any bad bacteria. Lets see what the next 24 hours brings.

• Like 1

The little girl is more active trying to talk today and has her head twister when she is happy to see me this is a first in about 3 weeks. She has a new look in her eyes and looking wide awake. But the vet checked her stools and the bad news the Clamedia is still there and has now discontinued the clopoman fluroconzale and flagyl and replaced with 5 days of entrovet and nystatin. Anyhow I'm going start using aloa drops and Raw apple cider. That will control the flora in her stomach. Keep you posted!

• Like 1

Oh gosh. Sounds like the initial treatment has helped get her up to a certain level of health and now these followup treatments will let's hope knock out the remaining issues. So glad that she is doing her little happy head twist and looking more bright eyed. Fingers Xd that this does the trick! ❤️

• Like 1

Well Jambit appears to be almost 100% say that cautiously optimistic one can never say! Over the last week Tuesday was the last of it and everyday was an improvement over the next. Last couple days was trying to talk but was like someone with larenghitus. Today back in the sun taking a bath sounds pretty normal. Eating with huge appetite. I'm thinking today is the last day for her meds. All I can say this is one tough bird from where she was a week ago.

• Like 1