NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

GIT "R" DONE

Jayd

Okay, where have all the flowers gone? Do you of this Great Grey Forums realize that some of the most knowledgeable and caring Grey Parronts exist, to offer their knowledge, learning and help just out of their love of parrots?!!!!

Okay, then start posting, Talon, Luvparrots,Judy, Ray and Accapella, Greywings, kittykittykitty, Timbersmom, and everyone else I didn't mention..Where's your posts, SRseedburners love your posts, Greytness and everyone I haven't mentioned. Please, if I didn't mention your name, I meant no slight. (Maggie's serving dinner)...

Every member is a major and useful contributor to

The Grey Forums!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have had to revert back to occasional lurker recently due to lack of free time but hopefully my schedule will ease up over the next few weeks and I can go back to commenting on posts rather than just skim reading them when I get a spare minute or two!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes, sadly, life does get in the way sometimes.   I have had some sad pet tragedies in the last few weeks.  A little on the depressed side, but I will get back here and contribute more in time.  Love to everyone ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Talon said:

Yes, sadly, life does get in the way sometimes.   I have had some sad pet tragedies in the last few weeks.  A little on the depressed side, but I will get back here and contribute more in time.  Love to everyone ❤️

Sweet lady....we will be here for you not just for a day, or a week, but for as long as you need us! Old friend, our prayers go to you, Ray, and to all those in need of them...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1