NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Post photos of your bird(s)

neoow

Things have been a little quiet around here lately so I thought I'd post some photos of Alfie... because everyone likes photos, right?

I'd love to see some photos of other member's birds as well, so feel free to post some to this thread. :)

WP_20161002_16_56_40_Rich.jpg

WP_20161002_16_56_43_Rich.jpg

WP_20161002_16_57_04_Rich.jpg

WP_20161002_16_57_11_Rich.jpg

WP_20161002_16_57_16_Rich.jpg

Alfie climbed up the curtain then practiced his acrobatic skills on the curtain rail

Edited by neoow

Thanks Kasperhm! Alfie hates his back/wings being touched so I'd never be able to handle him like that!

I wish Alfie was interested in water like Captain Jack is. The only time he'll ever (willingly) have a bath is when he tries to squish his feathery butt in his water bowl. If I give him a larger container of water he just ignores the water and chews the container. He'll tolerate the water bottle - but I have to bath him in his cage or he'll just fly away and I'd end up soaking the whole room. :rolleyes: So contrary!

More photos/videos please, people! :)

Thanks all :) Captain Jack will only bath on his terms. If I see him getting interested in the water trickle I leave on, then I set up for him to play. He seems to need to finish in his bowl back in the cage.

Love the sharing in this group :)

Cheers