NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Two Re-Homed Amazons; Meet CC and Sadie

Luvparrots

Well, I have gone and done it. I saw a Facebook post from NW Bird Rescue and they had a 16 year old Blue Front Amazon and a 8-15 year old Lilac Crown Amazon that needed homes... and the rest is now history.

"CC" the blue front zon, is a great talker but she mumbles her words so is hard to understand but she is very friendly. She apparently lived in a meth,drug environment before being rescued. Sadie, the lilac front zon, lived with an older lady who had to relinquish Sadie because she could no longer care for her.

We are just getting to know each other now so wish me luck.....

Pictures forthcoming when I feel my new friends are ready.

Edited by luvparrots

YAY!!!! CC and Sadie -- great names! I am thrilled for you and for them! Can't wait to see photos and am really looking forward to hearing all about their personalities as they settle in. You're giving me 'zon envy.....oy!!!! *sigh* love love love 'zons and when I close my eyes, let my mind wander back a few decades, I can feel the weight of my Elliot on my shoulder and hear his favorite sound which is like if you ppurrrrr with a higher pitched sound. awwwwww..... can I be their feather godmother?!! xoxo

• 1 month later...