NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Should I Discourage This?

Elvenking

Not sure on the nesting thing but I personally wouldn't see a problem with it... unless he is actually she and starts laying eggs!!

Somebody else will probably have better advice than me but I have seen videos on youtube of parrots who like putting holes in boxes so they can play in them

Not sure on the nesting thing but I personally wouldn't see a problem with it... unless he is actually she and starts laying eggs!!

Somebody else will probably have better advice than me but I have seen videos on youtube of parrots who like putting holes in boxes so they can play in them

Yeah...I have adjusted over time to just let him play in my kitchen since he likes it so much. So there are some cabinets I give him some rights to. This one had a box with a couple of containers left in it. He opened it up and eventually got inside to make the picture you see. He seems really calm with it all so I am letting him check it out. In fact...last night....it wasn't his favorite thing for a bit.....so it's not like he is spending all his time in there or anything.