NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

testing ?

TamiL

There seems to be a problem on the board above the moving pictures of greys so pressing on the forum doesn't allow one to get on board.

This is what's there

Got error 28 from storage engine SQL=SELECT m.*, sum(case when p.published=1 then 1 else 0 end) as cnt FROM jos_menu AS m LEFT JOIN jos_menu AS p ON p.parent = m.id WHERE m.menutype='mainmenu' AND m.published='1' AND m.access <= '0' GROUP BY m.id ORDER BY m.parent, m.ordering

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/greyforums/public_html/templates/rt_fire/rt_supersucker.php on line 97

What? I haven't seen any problem. Please explain when it happens and a screen shot?

Well, I already described what's there. In the area that has the 4 moving pictures of greys, right above that area that has the moving pictures, This is what's there=======

Got error 28 from storage engine SQL=SELECT m.*, sum(case when p.published=1 then 1 else 0 end) as cnt FROM jos_menu AS m LEFT JOIN jos_menu AS p ON p.parent = m.id WHERE m.menutype='mainmenu' AND m.published='1' AND m.access <= '0' GROUP BY m.id ORDER BY m.parent, m.ordering

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/greyforums/public_html/templates/rt_fire/rt_supersucker.php on line 97

I have no idea what it means. The only way I can get on the board is to press any item in Popular Threads. That allows me to get to the main page. I'm simply copying and pasting what's there. I didn't put it there. It's been there since about 3 PM

That type of message can only come from the internals of the board. It's also possible that it won't even be there tomorrow OR it might still be there.

Edited by Dave007

Got this on Home page. but all works well.

Edited by luvparrots

When I tried to access my profile page 2 days ago, I couldn't. But I didn't have time to log in & follow thru. So now that you guys are saying this I checked again & still can't get it to open for me. No access from the drop down under my name in a post whether or not I'm signed in. No access from either "Welcome birdhouse" or "My Profile".

This rest is actually a copy & paste. Even though I tried saving the snip as .jpg .jpeg & .png, it also won't let me upload my desktop shot of the result because it says says, they're "not a valid image file".

Anyway, this is what I get whenever I try to go to my profile page.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]image.php?type=dberror[/TD]

[TD]Database error[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: bodytext, colspan: 2]The Grey Forums database has encountered a problem.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: bodytext, colspan: 2] Please try the following:

• Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.greyforums.net home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: bodytext, colspan: 2]The www.greyforums.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: bodytext, colspan: 2]We apologise for any inconvenience.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by birdhouse